Home General Discussion
Options

Monday Treat

Obviously Monday's suck, so i decided to treat myself to a round of super premiums at a place called the Leaf and Bean. (If you live in pittsburgh i suggest you stop, there is one in the strip district which is hippie-esqe, but amazing. And there is one in Mcmurray which is more of an upscale type place and equally amazing.) I purchased 1 H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon Belicoso 1 Ashton VSG Illusion 1 Ashton VSG Robusto 1 Ashton Cabinet No. 7 1 Diamond Crown Maximus Toro No. 4 1 Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 46 2 Fuente Fuente Opus X Just thought i would share my good day with everyone

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Holy Crap dude, Good run! Those are more expensive than drugs :)
  • Options
    iwsmith2iwsmith2 Posts: 65
    It was a good day at work today, made some good sales, so i figured why not... Jet, maybe i'll be inclined to split with some of my cigars that i have that you lost. I know i have an ITC 10th left a box of Man o wars plus some of a sampler left 3 decades and a bunch of VSG's let me know if you want a VSG, a decade, or the ITC 10th and then i'll thrown in some Man o wars for ya maybe a couple treats too. PM me.
  • Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    Jetmech_63:
    Holy Crap dude, Good run! Those are more expensive than drugs :)

Just depends on your hookup...that goes for both, BTW.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wow, great day in the B & M! My wife would definitley kill me if I bought all those smokes at one time! I do plan on buying a Ashton VSG soon, I have been hearing good things about them.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    iwsmith2iwsmith2 Posts: 65
    AHHH... the joys of being 22 and single... soon to be 23 next monday! It was an early birthday present to myself. And to make things better my saturday night cigar bar is giving me space in their humidor to store my cigars, I will be only the second person with a personal collection at Cioppinos in the Strip district in Pittsburgh. If anyone is coming to Pittsburgh for any reason PM me and I'll treat you to a smoke and scotch. Being a regular is a good thing indeed!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Nice smoked man. I didn't think I would like the VSG robusto but I took a chance and LOVED it.
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    iwsmith2:
    AHHH... the joys of being 22 and single... soon to be 23 next monday! It was an early birthday present to myself. And to make things better my saturday night cigar bar is giving me space in their humidor to store my cigars, I will be only the second person with a personal collection at Cioppinos in the Strip district in Pittsburgh. If anyone is coming to Pittsburgh for any reason PM me and I'll treat you to a smoke and scotch. Being a regular is a good thing indeed!
    Youre 04/13 too!!! Wow looks like I gotta double what Im gonna smoke then!
  • Options
    ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    It's not my birthday but I'll have one for you guys :)

Any excuse is a good excuse right?