Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I am up for one Blind Trade.......

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Its been a while. I hope that I can remember how. I am thinking 5-8 decent sticks. If you are on the "Good Traders List", lets RUMBLE...........

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The Bear awakens!!!!!
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    The Bear awakens!!!!!
    Hahahahahahaha. All I can say is Work Sux. lol.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahah I love these blind trades! Someday I will actually be able to play properly with you Greg! If we can keep it to FIVE... I'll play... go easy on me, I'm still new to these Count To Five Blind Trades ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Hahah I love these blind trades! Someday I will actually be able to play properly with you Greg! If we can keep it to FIVE... I'll play... go easy on me, I'm still new to these Count To Five Blind Trades ;)
    Brett-If you want 5, lets do 5. However, I will not go easy on you.......lol. Game On till the Break of Dawn. Better call NORAD........Incoming.........
  • Options
    Ahh hell it's on
  • Options
    Sounds good.... Just hope that I can remember what five looks like again? Oh well, I'm sure it'll be fine ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett-If you want 5, lets do 5. However, I will not goes easy on you.......lol. Game On till the Break of Dawn. Better call NORAD........Incoming.........
    BTW... LOVE the NORAD call out! A lot of people don't remember that too well.... guess I'll have to thank you for that ;)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett-If you want 5, lets do 5. However, I will not goes easy on you.......lol. Game On till the Break of Dawn. Better call NORAD........Incoming.........
    BTW... LOVE the NORAD call out! A lot of people don't remember that too well.... guess I'll have to thank you for that ;)
    No one can save you now. It is my sincerest hope that we can remain friends after I totally destroy Colorado. Hunker down FTG, there is bound to be some collateral damage. Good Luck.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    No one can save you now. It is my sincerest hope that we can remain friends after I totally destroy Colorado. Hunker down FTG, there is bound to be some collateral damage. Good Luck.
    Gah I'm never here when Ted Nugent wants to go bear hunting with me.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:

Are you calling me old because I remember NORAD...? Day-um kids nowadays...
  • Options
    scarlin:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gah I'm never here when Ted Nugent wants to go bear hunting with me.
    You might be just lucky....:)
  • Options
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:

Yes Dan.... Yes I am... D@mn old Welshie Goat Boy ;)
  • Options
    I'm too late to catch the great wolf. Can't wait to watch this.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:

eHireannaigh fada ar nos a chaitheamh mar is feidir caoirigh a chloisteail zippers o mile ar shiul... Yes, Brett, that's for you!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:

eHireannaigh fada ar nos a chaitheamh mar is feidir caoirigh a chloisteail zippers o mile ar shiul... Yes, Brett, that's for you!
    Ouch bro LOL... nicely done brother props!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:

Ouch bro LOL... nicely done brother props!

Sasta difheadadh a bheith ar seirbhis i.
  • Options
    Hey Greg.... 0312 0090 0002 2330 5314. It's blind alright, blindingly brilliant counting ;)
  • Options
    Bump for the bomb. Out for delivery if not already delivered I believe.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    It might be there. I am working until 7 pm. I will post something tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for the trade. Greg.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    It might be there. I am working until 7 pm. I will post something tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for the trade. Greg.
    I think he already opened it. He's just concussed right now and can't remember it.
  • Options
    No worries Greg, and thank you for the trade as well brother ;)
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Smack him around Brett. Destroy him Greg. Ha ha,ha I don't know who to go for, lol. Let's see the action...
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Smack him around Brett. Destroy him Greg. Ha ha,ha I don't know who to go for, lol. Let's see the action...
    Rick you just keep on digging a bigger grave for yourself... I've got a massive message I'll be sensing you in the near future, this just adds to it ;)
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Rick you just keep on digging a bigger grave for yourself... I've got a massive message I'll be sensing you in the near future, this just adds to it ;)

Is this the sensitive side of Brett I'm hearing? Let me apologize Sir, I did not mean to hurt your feelings? It was simply a gesture of fun to come for both of you. Nothing more Sir.

Hold up, you know what? Stop your whinning and man up 90+Irishman, lol :)....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Is this the sensitive side of Brett I'm hearing? Let me apologize Sir, I did not mean to hurt your feelings? It was simply a gesture of fun to come for both of you. Nothing more Sir.

Hold up, you know what? Stop your whinning and man up 90+Irishman, lol :)....

Lol I was just giving you crap like you just gave me, but yeah I'm still hitting you just cuz it's fun ;)
  • Options
    I must be spared punishment for the wekend. There is no package here yet. I am looking forward to it.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Pretty excited to see this go down. Greg, we need to have round 2 sometime soon, my bullets have arrived.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    I must be spared punishment for the wekend. There is no package here yet. I am looking forward to it.
    Sorry about that Greg, seems like USPS sucks as normal.... Said expected delivery on the 27th but on the 28th it left the CHAMPAIGN, IL sorting facility... should see it tomorrow brothert ;)
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    Sorry about that Greg, seems like USPS sucks as normal.... Said expected delivery on the 27th but on the 28th it left the CHAMPAIGN, IL sorting facility... should see it tomorrow brothert ;)
    Surprised?
  • Options
    scarlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    Surprised?
    LOL unfortunately no... I'm beginning to truly despise USPS.... I just hate paying the extra charge for UPS or FedEx... too poor dammit!