Home General Discussion
Options

A Suggestion For You Guys

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Guys, I have been smoking the new Man O War Ruination. This baby is amazing... dare I say best cigar I have smoked in the last 6 months. Check these things out if you like something rich with lots of flavor. If you like the Oliva V and cigars like it, you need to be all over this one.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    When are you guys looking to have this in stock?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    When are you guys looking to have this in stock?

Alex did you smoke all of them......just kidding I will def order when available
  • Options
    Another question: What size would you recommend?
  • Options
    VidarienVidarien Posts: 246
    I couldnt help but notice that their 6 by 60 size is called Robusto No. 2 and had to laugh. Ive never heard of a 6x60 being called a robusto before, that much i can say. Manufacturers and their crazy standards.
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Hmmm... Ive heard that the Ruination is quite the punch to the gut, even more so than its predecessor. I think that ill have to wait to develop my palette a little more before I try to tackle this one
  • Options
    ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    Vidarien:
    I couldnt help but notice that their 6 by 60 size is called Robusto No. 2 and had to laugh. Ive never heard of a 6x60 being called a robusto before, that much i can say. Manufacturers and their crazy standards.

What's the proper name for a 6 x 60?
  • Options
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

Big Azz Mofo
  • Options
    ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    lmao! It's acutally the size i prefer of all, but have a hard time finding them...
  • Options
    VidarienVidarien Posts: 246
    j0z3r:
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

Big Azz Mofo

hahahhahaha. That aside....the best "proper" name i can think of for a 6 by 60 would be mas gordo.
  • Options
    I've seen that size referred to as a toro gordo actually, I think that fits as well as anything else...though I am partial to Big Azz Mofo.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

I have heard several brands refer to them as 60's or Magnums, maybe a short Presidente. The 60 ring really throws it into a "whatever"
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    what's wrong with calling it a robusto...?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    when are you getting these in Alex..?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Yeah no kiddin! I posted about these like 3 days ago and am dying to try one! Now you come on saying they are a bad ass smoke and they're still on order. Oh the agony!!!
  • Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

Whompin' stick.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Alex Svenson:
    Guys, I have been smoking the new Man O War Ruination. This baby is amazing... dare I say best cigar I have smoked in the last 6 months. Check these things out if you like something rich with lots of flavor. If you like the Oliva V and cigars like it, you need to be all over this one.
    And you couldn't say this earlier before I placed an order yesterday? :-)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i like the V...

maybe another nicaraguan that ill like.
  • Options
    jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

I dub thee Toro Grande.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jlzimmerman:
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

I dub thee Toro Grande.
    there is a ton ove overlap in all the size names. its like asking what is the proper shade for "blue"
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Technically, by classification standards it is a toro. In this one, I dig the Robusto #1 a lot but I like all the sizes so it is kind of hard to pick one. The cigars are on my dock, we are just slammed as we purchased a lot of cigars before the tax so we could keep our prices as low as possible as long as possible. That said, these should be in stock this week or next week.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    The cigars are on my dock
    Read: "They are in my personal humidor".
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

In the Oliva V Series they call them double Toro's.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Alex Svenson:
    The cigars are on my dock
    Read: "They are in my personal humidor".
    That's a good one maddy yet oh so true. LOL