Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

slickric throwing bombs from overseas!!!!

First of, I don't know much about these, but I can't wait to try em'

I actually got this package yesterday, but have honestly been in shock (and a little busy) since receiving it, that I have waited until now to get the story up. So several months ago, slickric and I exchanged a few PMs just catching up and chatting a bit. Casually he asks me that if I ever had to choose one Behike to try, which one would it be? To which I reply that if I had to pick one, it would probably be the 52, but I was sure that I probably wouldn't ever have the opportunity to given the whole forbidden fruit, hard to obtain, rarity/exclusivity factors. I didn't think much of it at the time. Fast forward to about a week ago, Rick is now overseas in Afghanistan, we're still catching up from time to time, and he sends me a PM about finally finding a hitman and to watch my back?! Rick, you are an EXTREMELY generous BORK and I am truly grateful, though we've never met, to call you my friend! I can't thank you enough my brother! This is the BOTLY love (lol) that killed my mailman.....

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Now try them and see what a true good quality Cuban cigar can deliver. Smoke them with full stomach. Both are great cigars but the BHK52 truly is on of the best cigar in the world..punto
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Oh these will be saved for a special occasion, that's for sure!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Those RAs look fantastic. Have only had the RA robusto and petit corona, but both are awesome. Behikes are quite good too, that's a helluva bomb.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Those RAs look fantastic. Have only had the RA robusto and petit corona, but both are awesome. Behikes are quite good too, that's a helluva bomb.
    Do you have a partial box of Behikes for sale Joe? lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Do you have a partial box of Behikes for sale Joe? lol
    lol. Ask Todd how I feel about Behikes.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    First of, I don't know much about these, but I can't wait to try em'

I actually got this package yesterday, but have honestly been in shock (and a little busy) since receiving it, that I have waited until now to get the story up. So several months ago, slickric and I exchanged a few PMs just catching up and chatting a bit. Casually he asks me that if I ever had to choose one Behike to try, which one would it be? To which I reply that if I had to pick one, it would probably be the 52, but I was sure that I probably wouldn't ever have the opportunity to given the whole forbidden fruit, hard to obtain, rarity/exclusivity factors. I didn't think much of it at the time. Fast forward to about a week ago, Rick is now overseas in Afghanistan, we're still catching up from time to time, and he sends me a PM about finally finding a hitman and to watch my back?! Rick, you are an EXTREMELY generous BORK and I am truly grateful, though we've never met, to call you my friend! I can't thank you enough my brother! This is the BOTLY love (lol) that killed my mailman.....

Day-um!! I can be in Cinnci in about 2-3 hrs, what's for breakfast?
  • Options
    Goetta & eggs of course!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:

Oddly, I've never had Goetta... Is it as good as it's touted to be?
  • Options
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:

Oddly, I've never had Goetta... Is it as good as it's touted to be?
    If I didn't have to mail it in dry ice I would send you some. I love it, grew up on it, eat it at least twice a week since I was like 5.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Daaaaamn. Glad to see Slic can still reach out and pop someone
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Lol very nice hit those looks awesome!! As far as the goetta wth is that I mean I dated a girl one time at band camp by the name of joetta!!! ?????? Lol No but on the serious side what is it!!!
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    glad they arrived in good condition. you saying you will probably never get to have one just didn't sit well with me. glad i could help
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Lol very nice hit those looks awesome!! As far as the goetta wth is that I mean I dated a girl one time at band camp by the name of joetta!!! ?????? Lol No but on the serious side what is it!!!
    Google "Gliers Goetta"
  • Options
    slickric:
    glad they arrived in good condition. you saying you will probably never get to have one just didn't sit well with me. glad i could help
    Rick, I can't thank you enough brother! Per our conversation, we wrote a contract on our first home last night and I have a feeling one of those bad boys will be smoked at closing!
  • Options
    Congrats Zach. That sure qualifies as a special occasions. Heck, you might just have to do one of each. Smile [:)]