Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

BigT's 3K!! Get ready...

That's right. I'm about to have my 3,000th post.

It really makes me think back at the past year, and all the fun I've had... so I did some counting earlier...

based on my records, I have received 87 packages and shipped 116. This doesn't count receipts that I lost for shipments, or trades/bombs I forgot to write down (or been too stunned to function after some of the nuke's I've been hit with!). I think it would be very safe to say that at LEAST 1,000 cigars have changed hands between me and my brothers on this forum.

I can assure you, that even though I may have bombed a few more people than I've traded with, I have gotten way more than I have given, or ever could give. The generosity on this forum is simply unmatched. Just a small example: I got no less than EIGHT happy bday bombs last week! I have never wanted something or searched for something and not been taken care of. Even when I have been crazy enough to mention bucket list cigars (not even asking for them, simply mentioning them!) there has been a BOTL hook me up every time. I have cigars now that I literally wouldn't have had the nerve to dream about in my sleep a year ago. And it's due to this place, and the amazing BORKs that make it what it is.

Thank you all. From the bottom of my heart.

To celebrate my 3k post, I have decided to bomb a few folks. I will not reveal who the targets are, and there is not a set number... so if I decide to go apeshit and bomb everybody, that's just gonna be how it is. You can't stop me. When I start the bombings, I will revive the INCOMING!! thread (I haven't updated it in a couple months due to pure laziness, but it will be back!) and everyone can watch the carnage unfold.

Again, thank you to every single brother on this forum that has tolerated me for 3k posts. It's been fun. The next 3k will be even more epic! Stay tuned...

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on he big 3K, Todd! Give 'em Hell, brother! Can't wait to see the carnage.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a lot of people better duck when they open their mailbox.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Hope to see you at 6K!! Look out all - he doesn't play well with others!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You're an important asset to the board Todd, I am glad you are here brother.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    since i'm relatively new, for a while, i had you and bandy mixed up haha. now i know that you two are two different awesome contributors to the forum. congrats on the 3K Todd (not bandy)! i just need about 5,900 more posts to get to your level. but by then you'll probably be at 12,000 posts haha.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    wow i can't count. you know what i meant though. DOH.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 3k man. And man when Todd lets loose he lets loose. So watch out whoever he bombs.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother on reaching 3000. It is true when they say "they grow up fast' it was just like yesterday that I remember you reaching the 1000 post mark. Love ya Todd looking forward to reading the next 3000 :o)

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Congrats Todd! You are one of the "Big" reasons this forum is what it is! To steal a quote from Kung Fu Panda... Pure Awesomeness!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Todd!!! Now we can all tremble in fear...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy 3k!!!! Todd and thanks being a great Bork, and here's to many more!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 3k bro.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    congrats man, this should be Legend...wait for it.....Dairy
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Congrats on the Milestone. I don't know how you guys do it, guess I need to post more often.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I missed a birthday, wow. Congrats on the making the 3000 club!

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Thanks for all the kind words! This forum is a huge part of daily routine, because you guys are so awesome to hang out with. I promise, this bombing spree won't disappoint. This is gonna be fun!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 3k brother! And happy late bday hope you enjoyed it!! Can't wait for the next 3k, as toombes said give em hell!!!!!
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Congratulations on your 3000th post Todd...your generosity is a great example for all of us!!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Congrats on the 3k brother
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    congrats man, this should be Legend...wait for it.....Dairy
    nice call on the Barney reference. Congrats Todd!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the big 3k mile marker, Todd!

And thanks for sharing the story - that's a ton of packages & cigars to trade....very cool.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats Todd on the 3k milestone. Here's to many more.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats on 3 k
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Nice work Todd! You're one of my favorites on these boards for sure... how on earth did you keep track of what you sent and received?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on yet another milestone here Todd.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Congrats on the 3000 posts. You have been a madman on this board. One of the reasons I find it fun
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    robbyras:
    Nice work Todd! You're one of my favorites on these boards for sure... how on earth did you keep track of what you sent and received?
    I keep all my usps receipts, and I write down every bomb I get hit with so I know who all I need to hit back ;)
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    I keep all my usps receipts, and I write down every bomb I get hit with so I know who all I need to hit back ;)

I have been doing the same thing. Thinking I may need a bigger book...lol
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Congrats Todd, and a belated Happy B-day as well! :)
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    congrats on the 3k brother and happy belated b-day todd