Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

CvilleE Really....

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
I had a recent conversation with CvilleE and seems we grew up close together. Was enjoying some good walks down memory lane.. So I guess that's reason enough for him to bomb my AZZ.... Thanks Eric I now have your address....LOL....And now which one do I want to try....

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Oh....you are a target brohammer....
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    That's funny...it was like next day air. Didn't send it out till yesterday afternoon, plus I seen the destruction you've been in on lately, so just a little target practice...lol. Hope you enjoy!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    That's funny...it was like next day air. Didn't send it out till yesterday afternoon, plus I seen the destruction you've been in on lately, so just a little target practice...lol. Hope you enjoy!

Oh I will thanks brother but see I been trying to gaining the respect of the east coast bombing crew but since you had to open fire on a local its open season......Be vewy vewy quite I'm hunting CvilleE.....booooooommm pfttttttttt
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    CvilleE:

Oh I will thanks brother but see I been trying to gaining the respect of the east coast bombing crew but since you had to open fire on a local its open season......Be vewy vewy quite I'm hunting CvilleE.....booooooommm pfttttttttt
    Medic you are earning it just fine!!!! And doing very well at it!!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Medic45:
    CvilleE:

Medic you are earning it just fine!!!! And doing very well at it!!!!!
    Indeed you are!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice freaking job Eric!! Way to go and congrats on a fantastic collection Brian :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Brian, you'll hate the Camacho... Just throw it my way and I'll make sure no one else gets it and does any har to themselves. BWAHAHAHAHA! Nice bomb, Eric! Brian, enjoy!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Great hit.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Toombes:
    Brian, you'll hate the Camacho... Just throw it my way and I'll make sure no one else gets it and does any har to themselves. BWAHAHAHAHA! Nice bomb, Eric! Brian, enjoy!
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing. I hear those Camachos are no good anyhow! LOL!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Eric!!!! enjoy medic