Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I Got ZOTZED!!!!

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
a few weeks ago an anonymous pkg was sent to Bandyt09 which included some Nom Nom's,,ZOTZ candy...
I made a comment about really enjoying these when I was younger and didnt even know they still made them,,,
Well today I got Zotzed,, Along with an ample supply of nom nom's I received some Killer Sticks!!! All of which are my Favs except the Uppercut,, the only deal with the Uppercut is I havent tried it,, I got a couple stashed away somewhere resting that I forgot about and now Im gonna have to try one soon,,,
No Name was on the pkg... so I'll just say Thanks to The Zotz Man,,Much Appreciated Brother or Sister,, Thank You!!!
zotz
zotz

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    a few weeks ago an anonymous pkg was sent to Bandyt09 which included some Nom Nom's,,ZOTZ candy...
    I made a comment about really enjoying these when I was younger and didnt even know they still made them,,,
    Well today I got Zotzed,, Along with an ample supply of nom nom's I received some Killer Sticks!!! All of which are my Favs except the Uppercut,, the only deal with the Uppercut is I havent tried it,, I got a couple stashed away somewhere resting that I forgot about and now Im gonna have to try one soon,,,
    No Name was on the pkg... so I'll just say Thanks to The Zotz Man,,Much Appreciated Brother or Sister,, Thank You!!!
    zotz
    zotz
    pics of you smoking and eating one!!! Nice hit
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Candy for the Kiddies!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I remember those dude. Nice sticks for sure
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Glassy hit granted ive never heard of them but u cant go wrong with nom noms
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    This made me feel OLD...

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Medic45:
    This made me feel OLD...

Whaddya mean made you feel old?? Thought you woulda known that by now... Geez now the memory is going too! You were the one that schooled me in the composition of dirt and what killed the dinosaurs weren't you?! Sorry Todd had to do it ;P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    I'm feeling pretty old too! I used to eat these every day....that and POP Rocks!!!!
  • Options
    Un_Sub:
    I'm feeling pretty old too! I used to eat these every day....thatand POP Rocks!!!!

Hey I remember pop rocks and those little fizzy bottlecaps....
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Pissed me off when I found out pop rocks n water wouldn't make ghetto soda
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Pissed me off when I found out pop rocks n water wouldn't make ghetto soda

Nope but they had, cough, cough other uses..lol
  • Options
    I believe the mad Zotz bomber has given away his identity,,details to follow!!!!!!SOON,,,LMAO
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    I believe the mad Zotz bomber has given away his identity,,details to follow!!!!!!SOON,,,LMAO
    I believe you are right.........

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:

you mean from another thread? LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    Medic45:
    Un_Sub:
    I'm feeling pretty old too! I used to eat these every day....thatand POP Rocks!!!!

Hey I remember pop rocks and those little fizzy bottlecaps....
    i use to love putting those bottlecaps in soda
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:

Good on ya there mates! I've been watching both of you bomb the crap out of everyone here. It's about time you got Zotz'ed! LOL!
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:

Good on ya there mates! I've been watching both of you bomb the crap out of everyone here. It's about time you got Zotz'ed! LOL!
    LOL,, Thanks man much appreciated, popped a watermellon zotz in my mouth as I was creating this thread,, I'll be in touch,,,lol
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!!
    Candy & cigars....that's one helluva a creative hit. Muy delicioso

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    the judgethe judge Posts: 19
    The Kid:
    you sure?