Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anniversary Contest----WINNER SKEEWZ

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
My wife and I celebrate our Anniversary this weekend....though Im sure its not always a celebration for her, lol. Anyway, in honor of the love of my life I figured I would do a contest about her mostly, but a little "us" as well. I dont do the easy ones with random numbers, sorry.....makes it more fun to see people guess. One set of guesses per person, with number of guesses per question allowed in ()... and the conest closes at 1159pm on 04/29/12. Anyone on the good traders list is free to participate......Have Fun and hoping for many more years with my baby.

1. What is my wife's first and middle name? (2 points/answers)

2. How many states has my wife lived in? (7 answers)

3. How many children do my wife and I have together?

4. What is a particular job or place of employment my wife has had in her life? (7 points)

5. How much older than me is my wife----and cant tell her I put this one up, lol

6. How many years have my wife and I been married?

7. Name my wife's favorite TV shows (movies change every few months, lol)?(5 points)

TIE BREAKER-------What were my groomens gifts and the color of their shirts?

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    First and Middle name: First name first: Diane, Susan Middle: Ellen, Marie

How many states: 6, 3, 1, 2,7,9, 12

How many children: 3

waitress, secretary, accountant, stay at home mother, bank robber, cigar roller, race car driver

6 years

TV Shows: How I met your mother, house, dancing with the stars, american idol, weeds

grooms gifts: cigar cutters, color of shirts: Green

lol, this was fun, thanks for the contest and congrats man!!!

*edit, I think i did the name one wrong and put two names for each..thinking to hard..but I am leaving it*
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    congrats dood.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. What is my wife's first and middle name? Matilda Gertrude

2. How many states has my wife lived in? None

3. How many children do my wife and I have together? 14

4. What is a particular job or place of employment my wife has had in her life? Ruler of your life. At your house.

5. How much older than me is my wife----and cant tell her I put this one up, lol 12 years older

6. How many years have my wife and I been married? 37

7. Name my wife's favorite TV shows (movies change every few months, lol)? CHiPs, The Love Boat, Welcome Back Kotter, Mork & Mindy, WKRP In Cincinnati

TIE BREAKER-------What were my groomens gifts and the color of their shirts? The each got pink panties from Victoria's Secret and they wore Periwinkle.

Seriously though congrats to you both. I have no clue so I just had some fun with my answers.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    1. What is my wife's first and middle name? (2 points/answers) Melissa Lynn

2. How many states has my wife lived in? (7 answers) I'm gonna guess the answer to "how many" is 7 since you have "7 answers" as the hint.

3. How many children do my wife and I have together? 2 together (she has 4 total)

4. What is a particular job or place of employment my wife has had in her life? (7 points) Cop, Corrections officer, Child investigations officer, flight attendant, waitress, wife, mother! (see what I did there with those last two?! :0)

5. How much older than me is my wife? 10yrs older

6. How many years have my wife and I been married? 4 years

7. Name my wife's favorite TV shows (movies change every few months, lol)?(5 points)House, Glee, Criminal Minds, Raising Hope, The Voice

TIE BREAKER-------What were my groomens gifts and the color of their shirts? Engraved Zippo lighters. Shirts were silver.

Congrats on your anniversary and thanks for the contest!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    1. What is my wife's first and middle name? (2 points/answers) Linda Marie

2. How many states has my wife lived in? (7 answers) New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Maryland, Texas.

3. How many children do my wife and I have together? 3

4. What is a particular job or place of employment my wife has had in her life? (7 points Nurse

5. How much older than me is my wife----and cant tell her I put this one up, lol 7 years

6. How many years have my wife and I been married? 15 years

7. Name my wife's favorite TV shows (movies change every few months, lol)? Grey's Anatomy, American Idol, Cake Boss(5 points)

TIE BREAKER-------What were my groomens gifts and the color of their shirts? Grooms gifts were flasks and shirts were grey.

Have a great anniversay Vulchor. Every one starts the countdown to the next one...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations on the anniversary Vulchor.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Congratulations on the anniversary Vulchor.

Happy Anniversary!!!
  • Options
    And yes btw, I guess #2 wasnt quite clear (I dont know how it wasnt, lollllll).....But please NAME the 7 states.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Happy Anniversary!
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    My wife and I celebrate our Anniversary this weekend....though Im sure its not always a celebration for her, lol. Anyway, in honor of the love of my life I figured I would do a contest about her mostly, but a little "us" as well. I dont do the easy ones with random numbers, sorry.....makes it more fun to see people guess. One set of guesses per person, with number of guesses per question allowed in ()... and the conest closes at 1159pm on 04/29/12. Anyone on the good traders list is free to participate......Have Fun and hoping for many more years with my baby.

4. What is a particular job or place of employment my wife has had in her life? (7 points)

5. How much older than me is my wife----and cant tell her I put this one up, lol

7. Name my wife's favorite TV shows (movies change every few months, lol)?(5 points)

1. Ann Marie 2. 4 3. 2 4 Teacher, bartender, waitress, fast food worker, Nurse, MD, stay at home mom. 5. 7 years 6. 15 years 7. Real Housewives, Dancing with the stars, Criminal Minds Tie Breaker Blue shirts, Flasks
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Vulchor:

Happy Anniversary my friend !!

I will give this a look over later when I have a few minutes but at first glance I don't know any of these for sure, and I feel like I know you pretty well compared to some around here.

This is gonna be tuff. Going to take her out for a nice dinner I hope Dave.
  • Options
    What an overwhelming number of responders.....lolllllll------Anyway, another 4 hrs if anyone else wants a chance to get a few crappy sticks in the mail.
  • Options
    So I will post the answers.....if anyone really cares....but that will have to wait til after work. We have a winner!!! Skweez, I think you looked through some old posts of mine, or had d@mn good guessing. Nice job, PM me your addy if you will and I will see what kinda crap I may have to send you out:)

deej---2, jsnake---1, skeewz---5 +tiebreaker, marker---3, gaetano---3 + tiebreaker
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats Mike!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Holy crap!! I had some time at work so I went back through your old posts...most of the almost 3000 of them to get some of the answers. I gotta say I really feel like I know ya better after that haha. Thanks for the contest! PM to you.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Contest winnings came yesterday...all beautiful selections. Thanks again brother!