Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Who should I bomb? FLYING

Well, I'm feeling some spring thinning of the humidors so I am going to bomb some people on here. Here's the catch, you must post the nominees name in this topic (this IS public and NOT confidential) and at my secret deadline votes will be tallied and boxes set. The amount of boxes is unknown as well as the contents and you may not vote for yourself. This is meant to be a bomb to people I may not have traded with.

EDIT
WE ARE DOWN TO THE FINAL 2 CONTESTANTS

You may vote once for one of the following 2 options:
RCY
DCCC

Vote wisely!

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    bubba3650
    Rampmonkey
    and most of all you should bomb the living **** out of anyone that likes cigars..
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    1. volcher I don't recall seeing him get bomb since I've been on the forum.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I dont know if you traded with him but john (jgibv).
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    How about Trident!! He is trying to be quiet
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Krieg
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    This should be fun to watch. Got my popcorn and Powerade, lol.

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

Can I add rcy cigars name into this. :)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Take Yer Pick......In no particular order
    Smoke Em if you got em
    Direwolf
    Ken Light
    BigFnsteve
    Grazuh
    chemforever
  • Options
    one vote per person?
  • Options
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:

That's jacked up, I'm just watching for the fireworks. Not me Sir, no, no, no, not me....

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'll second Rampmonkey, that guy needs a new mailbox! lol
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:

X2 on rcy. He's been handing out too many whoopings.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I say: TheSniper and Bandy. These two blew me up when I was a newb here. I will always vote for them due to the carnage they caused.

I will also say: RCY. Why you might ask? He just seems like the type of person that deserves it!

Rob
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Taylor the college kid. Fellow Disney fan and he's got that brandnew half full cooler.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:

What are you talking about? I've been giving out thank you's to people. That's it guys, you got The Kid, JJ, Zeebra, Bandyt09, lcpleel, FTG, 90+Irishman, MTuccelli(Sorry Mike), BigT06 and if you want to step out there Diamondog :). Me personally, I would go with Ken Light, Ken Light, Ken Light, Ken Light, hey, did I say Ken Light, lol.....

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll throw a few brothers under the bus for sure! Ken Light needs some love, Laker1963 has been too quite, Jgbiv has been tearing new a-holes all around, BigHarpoon needs a good spearing, and MVW Mike has earned some pain too!!! Oh and why not... Screw up RCY Rick too!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Direwolf:
    Taylor the college kid. Fellow Disney fan and he's got that brandnew half full cooler.
    Hey hey hey now... dont get me dragged up in this. and its not half full anymore...
  • Options
    Bobbo2009:
    I say: TheSniper and Bandy. These two blew me up when I was a newb here. I will always vote for them due to the carnage they caused.

I will also say: RCY. Why you might ask? He just seems like the type of person that deserves it!

Rob

You know what, this is some BS here. What have I done to you to warrent that? I've been good, done a bunch of trades lately. Bomb a few guys because thay have done good here in the forum. Did a pretty good contest the other day. Added my two cents to the up and coming CCOM blend. Man, what's a guy to do around here to be safe.

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    If it was me, I'd bomb the *** out of Bandy and the Kid and throw in some obscure candy from the 70's. Just sayin'
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I cast my vote for redtailhawk ( ozzie) the man could use a little (more) good news.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    If it was me, I'd bomb the *** out of Bandy and the Kid and throw in some obscure candy from the 70's. Just sayin'
    EDit
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Hey hey hey, I ain't done **** compared to too many others to be on this list...I call shennanigans...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Hey hey hey, I ain't done **** compared to too many others to be on this list...I call shennanigans...
    Call it all you want but I'm naming you son-a-gun number 1 for this and you soo deserve it bro!!

Oh and just for good measure again, RCY Cigars too :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bomb someone that truly deserves it........the DCCC.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    taythegibs:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:

What are you talking about? I've been giving out thank you's to people. That's it guys, you got The Kid, JJ, Zeebra, Bandyt09, lcpleel, FTG, 90+Irishman, MTuccelli(Sorry Mike), BigT06 and if you want to step out there Diamondog :). Me personally, I would go with Ken Light, Ken Light, Ken Light, Ken Light, hey, did I say Ken Light, lol.....

+ 3 for Rcy
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Bomb someone that truly deserves it........the DCCC.
    +1
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

Say what?....Sorry Mike my ass!!! You will be sorry my brother

I suggest Rick be bombed cause it will make up for what surely will happen to him in the near future

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    shennanigans shemmamigans, Bomb this guy ^ lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    After watching everything that his been sent out this past week, Im going to have say RCY deserves some carnage!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I have taken so many hits lately, my sh!tlist is looooong...

I will narrow it down to 3:

DCCC - because the boys always deserve good smokes
    RCY Cigars - because I nominate Rick for every open bombing on the forum
    j0z3r - because he got me hooked on these damn Johnny-O!s