Home Ratings & Reviews

Curivari Cigars

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
A local B&M just received a shipment of the entire Curivari line. I'm gonna make a trip and pick a few up. Anyone interested in trying this line? PM me.

Comments

• stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    You will love them! Hope you enjoy!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I've only had one, gifted to me while in Atlanta by Brian Hewitt of stogiereview.com. I has a white band on it, and it was absolutely amazing!
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    ive heard about these but i cant seem to find them locally
  • If any of you are in the Central PA area, there's a B&M in Lemoyne called The Tobacco Company that has a great selection of Curivari. They are excellent cigars. The ones I have had that I like are called Gloria de Leon and one that's a maduro.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    It seems like you 2 are the only people I have ever even heard of seeing these been sold. They are great cigars and suggest you pick some up!
  • Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Looking around on reviews they appear to be pretty good smoke, I think Ocho nailed it. $6 a cigar, for what the reviews have to say about them looks like a good buy.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    It seems like you 2 are the only people I have ever even heard of seeing these been sold. They are great cigars and suggest you pick some up!
    i saw them at the same shop in NOLA that this thread is about. i did a REVIEW of one of em on my blog. (and on the forum)
  • Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Nice review Kuzi, Nice burn on that too. 1 hour 40 minutes.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    2 additional shops in the area just received some boxes recently. Seems like they are starting to find a market. The prices are quite reasonable also ($8 - $10 at BM).
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Just picked up a Reserva 4000....simply because I looked at the wrapper and it looked fantastic.... I know nothing about the, but I am going back there Friday and will check and see if he has any others.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Where can I get some of these