Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

noob bombing

I got hit pretty hard this week. I can't thank MVW67 and bigfnsteve enough for making me feel welcomed. bigfnsteve /Users/Administrator/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2012/Apr 23, 2012/photo.jpg MVW67 /Users/Administrator/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2012/Apr 23, 2012_2/photo1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    stad:
    I got hit pretty hard this week. I can't thank MVW67 and bigfnsteve enough for making me feel welcomed. bigfnsteve /Users/Administrator/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2012/Apr 23, 2012/photo.jpg MVW67 /Users/Administrator/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2012/Apr 23, 2012_2/photo1.jpg
    I guess I don't know how to up load pics with my new Mac?? hows it done?
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/71003.aspx This will explain everything and then some.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Preview the post before posting. Are you using photobucket or some other source for hosting?
  • Options
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Preview the post before posting. Are you using photobucket or some other source for hosting?
    dude this sucks. I need to go to bed. I'll have to try again tomorrow. I'll use photobucket tomorrow.
  • Options
    stad:
    bigfnsteve:
    dude this sucks. I need to go to bed. I'll have to try again tomorrow. I'll use photobucket tomorrow.
    Lol all good bro- get some rest.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Shutterfy works good too. Free app for iPhone too!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    Hit quote on my post stad, you'll see how the picture posting works when linking to your blog photo. The sizes are a bit off I think, definitely on the second one...without knowing the original resolution I just kinda winged it...you can see pic #2 looks a little squished.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Hit quote on my post stad, you'll see how the picture posting works when linking to your blog photo. The sizes are a bit off I think, definitely on the second one...without knowing the original resolution I just kinda winged it...you can see pic #2 looks a little squished.
    Good lookin out joz3r.. wish i had those skillz
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    j0z3r:
    lol, if only you knew...here's my skillz...opened up google, searched for img src sizing and bingo. Kind of a monkey see monkey do thing going on.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you go them Stad and welcome!!! PM Back At YOU!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    j0z3r:
    Thanks for doing this. How did you find the path to the pics?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Stad, photobucket is easy, upload picture copy img and paste on thread!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...