Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Timbersports

Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
For those of you who haven't seen this type of thing before; this is a video of my wife winning the 2010 Lumberjack World Championships women's single buck competition in Hayward, Wi. I'm the overexcited cameraman who can't seem to hold the picture steady. She is the furthest to the left on the screen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrv_02o76KA

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweeeeeeeeet. Congrats to your wife. That was pretty cool, thanks for sharing.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Dude, that's awesome! I know guys who can't do that as easy as your wife did it. Congrats to her!!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Congrats, I love watching those competitions on TV.
  • Options
    Fritz_the_CatFritz_the_Cat Posts: 27
    Way past cool, i grew up with a chainsaw in my hands, tree saw too at times! I spent all my summers in Bayfield County, deer season too. Hayward is very well known to me and the events there are fun for all.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty cool Robert. I'd have to take a beer break about half way thru myself. And I was wondering who the crappy cameraman was:)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    holy ***. that is AWESOME.
    dont take this the wrong way but, i love your wife.
    that is a seriously cool sport that brings out the redneck in me. serious dedication there. congrats.
  • Options
    Yep, we were really happy about it. It was a lifelong goal acheived for her.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    If you're the cameraman, who's that dude hugging on yer gurl?
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That was awesome, and yet I feel a little less manly at the same time.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    congratulations to your wife.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    If you're the cameraman, who's that dude hugging on yer gurl?
    There is an event called the Jack and Jill sawing where there is a man and woman on each side of the saw. That dude would be the guy she has been sawing with for the last 15 years in that event. He's french...if that explains anything...