Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Live Ammo form Jgibv!!!

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Ok, so Thursday no destruction. So figured it's safe put things back together! Right? Wrong!! Friday comes, off to Milwaukee I go find some Anjeo 60's for 10 a stick feeling good, cohiba ev marked down to 3 a stick figures great day, get home yesterday, working on yard,(honey do list), included moving 6 Yards of mulch, getting late last night and look up to the wife standing on the back porch, in shambles holding onto a box, and you know what? She didn't say a word probably shell shocked!!! Gave me the look set the package on the railing and went in the house. So I walk over, open package and this is what I found, a liitle note from Jgibv Return fire, not a bomb, but 5 Fresh Viaje Super Shots, he sent out via his 10 gauge!! Great hit and I thank you John will fire one up tonight at my son's bachelor party!!!

Thanks again O' Great BOTL!!!
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That hurts like a bytch, don't it? Nice job, jgib!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Oh man...enjoy those Mike, I fell in love... I could not believe how long that thing burned. Nurse it a bit and you will not be let down...it made my top 10 quick.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Mike had to get a colostomy bag. He's taken a reaming lately
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Oh man...enjoy those Mike, I fell in love... I could not believe how long that thing burned. Nurse it a bit and you will not be let down...it made my top 10 quick.
    Thanks can't wait to try!!!
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Mike had to get a colostomy bag. He's taken a reaming lately
    Seems like when I F^rt it just goes pheeew, WTF NO Noise, LMAO!!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    It reminded me of the no 9 alot.... My only complaint...is that it is so short dangit!!!! i would love this in a 5-5.5in vitola
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    It reminded me of the no 9 alot.... My only complaint...is that it is so short dangit!!!! i would love this in a 5-5.5in vitola
    You want to know something, got a box of 9s and havent smoked one yet, been hitting people with some, you know I am a giving person, or should I say you WILL know!! LOL
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got to you safe mike. Just a little pay back for that bomb you sent me.
    let me know what you think of them

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    Glad they got to you safe mike. Just a little pay back for that bomb you sent me.
    Thank you John , will keep you informed. You know if you had another Recon you wouldn't have to wait to smokethe other!! hmmmmmm.......
  • Options
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    You want to know something, got a box of 9s and havent smoked one yet, been hitting people with some, you know I am a giving person, or should I say you WILL know!! LOL
    Oh reeeeeeeeeealllly......it's all good....bombs are dropping this week, and then another...when I get the launch codes ;)
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    Oh reeeeeeeeeealllly......it's all good....bombs are dropping this week, and then another...when I get the launch codes ;)
    Launch codes in Pm
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    Thank you John , will keep you informed. You know if you had another Recon you wouldn't have to wait to smokethe other!! hmmmmmm.......
    I suppose that's true - or I would have 2 to age!!!! Haha.
    And I gather you're trying to hint at something ---- but remember I do have your address too....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *