Home General Discussion

infused cigars in the humi?

hello all I received a gift of a sampler of various infused cigars (acid's etc) approx 10. They all have the wrapper still on them and is in the CI zip lock baggy. So I was not sure if its ok to put infused cigars with non infused. Currently I have a 400 count humi with shelves and storange for boxes and a small wine cooler/humi (currently where they are stored). My fear is if I introduce infused cigars into my large count box that the flavors could potentially mix with other cigars, is this possible. Should I keep them in the bag? Put them in a small cigar box in the humi? Or Store them all by them selves? I know many people may have this problem, I'm just curious what to do.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Normally I would not keep them together!! go into a B&M and they also normally seperate them too!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Do NOT put them with the non-infused ones in your humi (unless you want everything else to start smelling like them). Just store in a separate tupperdorziplock with a humi pillow.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a good idea from everything I heard. Double them up in ziplock bags with a water pillow and you'll be golden or if you find you really like them get you a small humi to kelp them nice and comfy.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    ++++++123 to everything everyone has said. I have a seperate humi for my infused sticks. Mine our all Java's and Tabak Esp., but it is the way to go. I would suggest going with the tupperware route, or if you don't have a spare container, keep them in the zip lock with a humi pillow.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I wouldn't want all my sticks tasting like a Glade plugin