Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thank you James40

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
James and I have been chatting a bit about what I liked and as our conversation progressed I knew he was sending me something. I had told him the reason for my blank bio is a lot of the new as well veteran brothers want to know what I like and dislike and that isn't what I or a gift or bomb should be about.

I am more interested in seeing what they like cause you never know what hidden gem you will find. The info I passed on to James was only outter wrapper and size as well as ring gauge and that was that. Today I got his beautiful and much appreciated gift today.

I couldn't help but chuckle as I opened the baggie because without him knowing it he and I pretty much have the same tastes and in a few days he will know what I mean. I won't lie here yesterday I sent him a little magic of my own.

Thank you James for a beautiful selection of sticks. Out of the group the only 2 I have not tried are the Fuente and the Cohiba. You my brother are a very generous and caring brother and how you went about getting information from me is the way you do it and what you enjoy and sent is how it is done.

You sir are Top Shelf

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Bruddah got good taste for sure
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    James and I have been chatting a bit about what I liked and as our conversation progressed I knew he was sending me something. I had told him the reason for my blank bio is a lot of the new as well veteran brothers want to know what I like and dislike and that isn't what I or a gift or bomb should be about.

I am more interested in seeing what they like cause you never know what hidden gem you will find. The info I passed on to James was only outter wrapper and size as well as ring gauge and that was that. Today I got his beautiful and much appreciated gift today.

I couldn't help but chuckle as I opened the baggie because without him knowing it he and I pretty much have the same tastes and in a few days he will know what I mean. I won't lie here yesterday I sent him a little magic of my own.

Thank you James for a beautiful selection of sticks. Out of the group the only 2 I have not tried are the Fuente and the Cohiba. You my brother are a very generous and caring brother and how you went about getting information from me is the way you do it and what you enjoy and sent is how it is done.

You sir are Top Shelf

Nice hit James!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice work James, enjoy Mike.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I'm glad they got there safe. You deserve more. Thanks again for all that you and your family do for us. It's very much appreciated.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nicely done James :D
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit brother.. Enjoy