Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Got Smoked Out

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
I went to my PO Saturday expecting a trade to come in from allsmokedup. Yea right, should have none something wasn't right. When everyone in the PO was coughing. I opened my box and see a smoke grenade had went off. Got dang it allsmokedup, this was suppose to be trade. He used the excuse that, my wife and I are expecting our fourth child. Fgured I could use the extra smokes, because he know things will be tight. Well thank you kind Sir. I really do appreciate it. I think I'll be okay though. I have a few extras that some of the fineBOTL's here have bombed with too. Your okay in my book, here's what he hit me with. This was suppose to be five, RIGHT....

Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Someone may want to buy him a calculator though. Seems he counted on his hands a few times.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done sir!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Smoke! Rick you know you kinda deserve it ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    90+ Irishman:
    +1
  • Options
    jailhouse:
    90+ Irishman:
    +1

I don't deserve this type of beating on trade. Sad thing is, he lives right here. You don't do this type of thing to a peson. Especially your neighbor, :)....

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jailhouse:
    90+ Irishman:
    +1

I don't deserve this type of beating on trade. Sad thing is, he lives right here. You don't do this type of thing to a peson. Especially your neighbor, :)....

Wait just a minute...you do this sort of thing all the time....don't lie now you know you do.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    jailhouse:
    90+ Irishman:
    +1

Wait just a minute...you do this sort of thing all the time....don't lie now you know you do.

Truer words were never said LOL
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    jailhouse:
    90+ Irishman:
    +1

Truer words were never said LOL

Hey come on guys. Your right, but still this was unprevoked. Umm, I do that too sometimes. lol. Okay your right, he got me.....
    <BR.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice and to a deserving BORK!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Looks like someone is getting a taste of their own medicine lol Nicely Done
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    You're expecting your fourth kid, huh? Silence can be deadly
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    You're very welcome. I figured that a notorious bomber could use a bombing... lol! And I count 6 in that pic.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the stellar hit! Those cigars would do any humidor proud. Fourth kid on the way, eh? You guys are WAY past man-to-man and deeply into zone defense. Awesome!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Very nice and to a deserving BORK!!!
    +1 - Great looking cigars there.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    bigharpoon:
    Congrats on the stellar hit! Those cigars would do any humidor proud. Fourth kid on the way, eh? You guys are WAY past man-to-man and deeply into zone defense. Awesome!

Lol, thanks for the awesome compliment!!!