Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newbie Down... AGAIN!

Man was I hit bad today by danielzreyes...

and SleevePlz...

what the hell am I gonna fire up first?

Thank you guys, my humidor is starting to look real now!!!!

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Wow, nice hit, think I would start with the Oliva V myself , since there is two now ;)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SMASHSMASHSMASHSMASH
  • marineatbn03:
    Wow, nice hit, think I would start with the Oliva V myself , since there is two now ;)

just what I am thinking!!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn these guys didnt wate any time,,,,enjoy....Nice hits guys,,
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    That is a nice hit. Deff try the V they are amazing!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like tag-teaming a newbie. Glad you enjoyed the selection. You might want to take note of a thread in Cigar 101 on smoking the LFD chisel tip. And welcome to the forum, brother!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • sierrawestsierrawest Posts: 50
    SleevePlz:
    You might want to take note of a thread in Cigar 101 on smoking the LFD chisel tip. And welcome to the forum, brother!

Thanks for the tip and the stick - looking forward to that one for sure bro...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy those brother.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Great looking line up. Congrats!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hits, da bodda dem!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    I learned it from watching you! Lol.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D@mn after a raping like that I bet birds follow you everywhere since your azz whistles when you walk now.... CONGRATS!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    D@mn after a raping like that I bet birds follow you everywhere since your azz whistles when you walk now.... CONGRATS!

Dude - you crack me up.... the birds aren't following me now but every dam dog in the area is following that whistle for sure!!!
    So MVW67 sure taught me a lesson today, buy a sturdier mailbox...

thanks dude!!!!! man that AM looks really tasty.......
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    sierrawest:

Thanks for the wonderful decals:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG man....sierrawest, what did you do to upset these guys so much that they've unleashed WW3 on you?

Nice hits danielzreyes & SleevePlz......
    And Mike - stop picking on everyone! Bully! LMAO

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Holy Crap Batman... my neighbors are really pissed off big time - whole side of my street was blown away when I stupidly opened my mailbox today! The Kid is the responsible bro here...

what a welcome from you guys... many thanks!!!!!
    This is what happens when you give your address to random people. Didn't your parents teach you better?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Wow......
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talk about a good day.
  • SleevePlz:
    This is what happens when you give your address to random people. Didn't your parents teach you better?
    lol nice hits guys wow
  • Nice hit guy,s hay brother enjoy those stick,s nice:))
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Wow bro, what did you do???!!! On the bright side all these great guys hooked you up with some killers sticks! enjoy them all my friend...ohh and your addy is out there now, so go ahead and fortify that mailbox....
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Brick mailbox- your key to survival, lol. those are some Great looking sticks you got hit with :D
    I am thinking I should be worried. I did however hook my mailman up pretty good and now my ccom catalogs come a day late and a bit worn... (that used to be v. secret territory...)

I have smoked several of the awesome sticks and am really grateful for the welcome I received - and I am not too sure what I did to deserve such a complete trashing????? but do feel really lucky!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    sierrawest:
    I am thinking I should be worried. I did however hook my mailman up pretty good and now my ccom catalogs come a day late and a bit worn... (that used to be v. secret territory...)

I have smoked several of the awesome sticks and am really grateful for the welcome I received - and I am not too sure what I did to deserve such a complete trashing????? but do feel really lucky!
    Just remember, now that you've been welcomed, you are a BOTL so pass on the the good natured welcome to any new guy you might encounter! My welcome was amazing and it gives me great joy to help out others here!
  • MVW67:
    sierrawest:

Thanks for the wonderful decals:-) :-) :-)
    had my eye on that h upman for weeks now its right under the light at my B & M and its just sings my name when i walk in
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Brick mailbox- your key to survival, lol. those are some Great looking sticks you got hit with :D
    I sent printouts of online deals on mailboxes along with my bomb. Must have shredded when it went off.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    taythegibs:
    I sent printouts of online deals on mailboxes along with my bomb. Must have shredded when it went off.

nah, caught fire and burned the neighbors lawn troll doll to the f**king ground....