Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

13 is unlucky for Some!! Now 15

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Supertitious??? Black Cats, Broken Mirror, Walking under a Ladder, Spilling the Salt, Unlucky Number 13??? Lets See who is unlucky!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this madness ever end???!?!?!

You've went and lost your mind again, haven't you.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    lol, wow.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Supertitious??? Black Cats, Broken Mirror, Walking under a Ladder, Spilling the Salt, Unlucky Number 13??? Lets See who is unlucky!!!

dambit son
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I thought Tatuaje was doing an early release of the Halloween series this year of the "13 unlucky" retailers, but no, its just MVW67 just fu***g around...LOL.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    You have done and went Loco!!!
  • Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Wow!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Insomnia, is a **** sometimes!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Will this madness ever end???!?!?!

You've went and lost your mind again, haven't you.

Maybe he put his marbles in one of those packages. if you happen to get one containing the marbles please return, there may even be a reward.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Insomnia, is a **** sometimes!!!
    LOL
    If that's the case, I'd be happy to run to the pharmacy and get some sleep-aid pills for you Mike. I'll even overnight USPS them to you, haha.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, that's crazy. I heard a collective sigh from the post office. More hazmat training coming their way.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Whoa! Well look at this way....the brothers helping USPS keep their door open. :D This "WILL" be good to watch from a far.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    We have a insane trader in Greg and now a Kamikaze bomber in MVW67. He is uncontrollable. Guess you can't complain in this forum :).

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    loco
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    HOLY CRAP!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok this is a new one even for me,,, Mike you are the living example of what generosity truly means! Thank you for doing this for so many brothers!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok this is a new one even for me,,, Mike you are the living example of what generosity truly means! Thank you for doing this for so many brothers!
    No he's a great example of when someone stops taking their meds
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That's it... I'm leaving the country until this is over. By the time the dust clouds settle, I should be the only human left standing in the lower 48 so it shall officially be renamed Monsterodtopia!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    That's it... I'm leaving the country until this is over. By the time the dust clouds settle, I should be the only human left standing in the lower 48 so it shall officially be renamed Pocketpooltopia!
    Fixed it.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    OH NO!! Where is Bruce Willis to stop armageddon when you need him???
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    That's it... I'm leaving the country until this is over. By the time the dust clouds settle, I should be the only human left standing in the lower 48 so it shall officially be renamed Pocketpooltopia!
    Fixed it.

BWAHAHAHAHA!! You shall all bow the the Baron Monsterod Von Hugenshaft!!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Fixed it.

Thought we were all dying and you were the only guy left. Means you will have to go bow yourself.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Fixed it.

Thought we were all dying and you were the only guy left. Means you will have to go bow yourself.

Good point... D*mn, there go my hopes and dreams of cigar world domination...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Jesus Mike....in the last few weeks, you have tattoo'ed a perma target on your head. I'm going to the PS to...less 10 packages lol
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Damn
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Absolutely INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    No he's a great example of when someone stops taking their meds
    +1 Exactly what I was thinking!!! Cheers!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Very impressive Mike and I fully understand why...sometimes a mans got to do what a mans got to do.

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Fixed it.

hey Dan ill go with you at least we can take care of each other in case of Armageddon, then when the dust settles we will go ravage Ccom storage!!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike, your generosity seems to know no bounds. Thank you for all that you do for the brothers of this forum.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Fixed it.

hey Dan ill go with you at least we can take care of each other in case of Armageddon, then when the dust settles we will go ravage Ccom storage!!!

...and just what do you mean by "take care of each other"? Kind creepy there, Brian...