Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Elmo Says

2»

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Yo Rock!!! You can do it!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    He is going to be crying something a lot less manly than Adrianne...
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well elmo this is all you get, as far as raji's, not bad, one of the softest,spongyest cigars ive ever felt but burn was good ,plenty of smoke and spices such as honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, not bad at tall imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    well elmo this is all you get, as far as raji's, not bad, one of the softest,spongyest cigars ive ever felt but burn was good ,plenty of smoke and spices such as honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, not bad at tall imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    That was **** great!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Well done Jim, you must have lost all your taste buds but I guess one mans crap is another mans favorite. Since you like them so much I will send you a bundle for being a good sport

Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    That was **** great!!
    JJ, that was classic! !!! Lmao!!!
    why do you think im smoking an ashton aged maduro now, its the only way to get that craape outta my mouth and im still spitting peices of tabacco outta my mouth, NO THANKS! , you see i smoked it outside, no way i was smoking that inside
    jj20030:
    why do you think im smoking an ashton aged maduro now, its the only way to get that craape outta my mouth and im still spitting peices of tabacco outta my mouth, NO THANKS! , you see i smoked it outside, no way i was smoking that inside
    very nice JJ
    jj20030:
    So what are you sayin that you don't want me to send that bundle to you?

yes im saying DO NOT send anymore, no more man boob videos!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    yes im saying DO NOT send anymore, no more man boob videos!
    Thank you Elmo, you did us all a great service!
    matter of fact, since ive learned my lesson and have 2 extras, send me the names of 2 deserving individuals to have them and i will send them out just as soon as usps opens in the morning
    Well it seems the brothers here have not learned a thing from JJ punishment. The fat guys wearing bras and doing other sick stuff as well as sick avatars are running rampant. I am sure there are forums out there that would welcome your sickness. My inbox is stuffed with complaints of your bad behavior.

Current weather report calls for a day of pain raining down on you

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Yeah won't be an opus x heading your way. What ya get will make fart infused white owls seem top shelf
    LMFAO
    MTuccelli:
    Well it seems the brothers here have not learned a thing from JJ punishment. The fat guys wearing bras and doing other sick stuff as well as sick avatars are running rampant. I am sure there are forums out there that would welcome your sickness. My inbox is stuffed with complaints of your bad behavior.

Current weather report calls for a day of pain raining down on you

holy **** may the lord have mercy on the poor souls,lol , remember while smoking the turds " think happy thoughts " lmao
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like something I overheard a prisoner say once, the first few inches hurt the worst, lol.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Sounds like something I overheard a prisoner say once, the first few inches hurt the worst, lol.
    and after that it hurts less. and less. and then it's pure bliss. wait no. no play no play