Home General Discussion
Options

COTM Startup?

Got a question for any of you guys in the COTM. I just signed up last night. I know that the first month is the special premium month, but does that ship out at the beginning of next month, or does it ship now and the regular selection come at the beginning of the next month? Just curious, I'm looking forward to it either way.

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I don't exactly remember but I think it ships out the same month you order.
  • Options
    niz33niz33 Posts: 83
    brsmith21:
    Got a question for any of you guys in the COTM. I just signed up last night. I know that the first month is the special premium month, but does that ship out at the beginning of next month, or does it ship now and the regular selection come at the beginning of the next month? Just curious, I'm looking forward to it either way.
    I'm in the COTM as well and your first sampler is shipped right away as far as the regular month sampler it's shipped at the end of the moth.(For Example: My April sampler got shipped out on 03/27/09 so I can get it by the first week of April)
  • Options
    I signed up the first week on Jan along with an order I was making. The first month shipped with the order. I wasnt billed at the end of Jan nor did I recieve a Cotm for Feb. But come the end of Feb I was billed and got the March package. I was confused at first on whether doing the month to month option on if it was an automatic recurring charge or not. Well now its billed the last Friday of the month and I get the package the next, well so far (March and April). BTW this a great deal offered here guys, not only do you get the surpise cigars every month the 10% discount all orders is friggin awesome, for example, Daily Deal 14.95 buy two free shipping, with discount that is less than $2.70 a stick for 10 stogies SHIPPED!!!
  • Options
    brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    Thanks for the update guys. I can't wait!