Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

MOW Side Project Little Devil

gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
Thinking of picking some of these up....anyone have feedback? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Yeah....BUY THEM

Seriously...I think I like the LD's and MOWPAM's better than the MOWPA. I don't know how AJ does it with these little guys, becuase his other coronas have been a miss for me. If you don't like them, I'll take them off your hands.
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    I've had every MOW except this one. I would say your safe to jump on them MOW is a great product and the way Catfish exclaimed BUY THEM I would say there a pretty good stick.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys-think I will get some....come to think of it, I need to try the MOWPAM as well!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Buy both....the maduro need a couple weeks rest, the LD a couple days... I wil be buying boxes of both in the near future. i see no reason not to have 20 of each in the humi at any time.
  • Options
    BeernfritosBeernfritos Posts: 57
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah....BUY THEM

Seriously...I think I like the LD's and MOWPAM's better than the MOWPA. I don't know how AJ does it with these little guys, becuase his other coronas have been a miss for me. If you don't like them, I'll take them off your hands.

+1
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Buy these or the MOW PA...you will not be disappointed! I'm gonna get a couple more boxes of these soon so I and ccom don't run out.....just sayin...!