Home General Discussion

Following up an AJ fresh rolled

ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
Smoking a fresh rolled right now that i got from Taythegibs. Not bad at all. It so nice out to night i think i want another smoke so what would you all recommend following it up with. I was thinking a UHC, or maybe 5VA, or a padron 3000 maddy. Never had the 5vegas A or the padron.

Comments

• Always choose the Padron 3000. Always.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    will do then I have never had one i am kind of excited.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Never had a AJ fresh rolled, thinking of getting a bundle, what's better maduro or natural
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Never had a AJ fresh rolled, thinking of getting a bundle, what's better maduro or natural

I have had both and prefer Maduro all the way
    i had the natural. I realy want to try the maduro i tend to enjoy them the most. Any one know if then changed the blend a bit for the maduros?
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    big chunks:

Definately +1 to this. The natural are great but the Maduro are out of this world. I need more of them.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Medic45:
    big chunks:

Definately +1 to this. The natural are great but the Maduro are out of this world. I need more of them.

me too I bought a mazo and gifted all but 5 left !
    I might have to pick up some of the maduros. I am still on the look out for a good staple maduro. What do they taste like? can you compare them to any other maduros?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I've had were the Habano, which I'm loving, sounds like I need to get the Maduro.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    skweekz:
    Medic45:
    big chunks:

me too I bought a mazo and gifted all but 5 left !
    I know I got one, LOL! Question about the natural though. I got 2 in a sampler that I ordered and smoked one last night. You guys have been touting these things a lot on the forum so I was expecting a lot out of it. I'll be honest, I didnt think too highly of it. When I first lit it something just tasted off, kinda got a black licorice type flavor, it was weird. That lasted almost half way through the smoke, but I kept smoking hoping it would get better and it finally did. Just over the halfway mark, it started to improve and then by the time I put it out, I was actually enjoying it. Have another, gonna let that one sit for a while to see if that helps. Any thoughts?