Home Ratings & Reviews

Matasa 30th 2005 quesada/fonseca

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
Curious if anyone has smoked one. I am heading to an event in the near future and greasing the owner to hold a couple.

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I smoked two. The wrapper is Olor Dominicano Maduro, Honduran binder, fillers are Honduran, Nicarguan and Dominican ligeros. according to Manuel Quesada(the maker of Casa Magna), the fillers are 10 years aged. it is a bold cigar but not killer as Warlock. It is a interesting smoke. You may like it if you like bold cigar.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nice....I am really interested as the owner of the shop shares the same passion as I do and is always brining in small batch and rare cigars to try. He was excited about getting a box of these as they are rarer now. I am going the night before my bday with some of the guys here to the event and it sounded interesting. It is the kind of small shop worth driving a bit to as he is very kind and we always trade HTF smokes and chat for hours. He was telling me about some don Alejandro smokes he is getting soon from his friend whom shared dinner wih him before he passed and set up a deal to get a unique smoke to the states. Needless to say, we are both very excited.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    If you get the chance then you have to smoke Robina's Don Alejandro. A classic Cuban cigar.
    catfishbluezz:
    Nice....I am really interested as the owner of the shop shares the same passion as I do and is always brining in small batch and rare cigars to try. He was excited about getting a box of these as they are rarer now. I am going the night before my bday with some of the guys here to the event and it sounded interesting. It is the kind of small shop worth driving a bit to as he is very kind and we always trade HTF smokes and chat for hours. He was telling me about some don Alejandro smokes he is getting soon from his friend whom shared dinner wih him before he passed and set up a deal to get a unique smoke to the states. Needless to say, we are both very excited.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    That is at the top of my list. I've heard the wrapper is one of the finest out there. I am keeping my eye out for those and the Unicos.
    rzaman:
    If you get the chance then you have to smoke Robina's Don Alejandro. A classic Cuban cigar.
    catfishbluezz: