Home Ratings & Reviews

Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet

2»

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Its definitely up there on the list, that's for sure!!!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Alex Svenson:
    Most under rated cigar IMHO

hey Alex, Im interested in possibly buyin a box of the SCCC No. 4s and was wondering if you could post a quick review for us?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    illinoisgolf99:
    Alex Svenson:

hey Alex, Im interested in possibly buyin a box of the SCCC No. 4s and was wondering if you could post a quick review for us?
    Or, ya know, maybe... a Daily Deal on a box of them sometime... yeah... yeah, thats the ticket!

The Sniper:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Alex Svenson:

Or, ya know, maybe... a Daily Deal on a box of them sometime... yeah... yeah, thats the ticket!

+1 yes thats the key!
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    Alex Svenson:

Sadly I am out of these. I am on the road and wont be getting replenished until Saturday. AJ is in the US Saturday so it will be the perfect opportunity!!!! I will fire one up saturday afternoon and give you guys a full review. The number 4 is great.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Alex Svenson:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Alex Svenson:

Sadly I am out of these. I am on the road and wont be getting replenished until Saturday. AJ is in the US Saturday so it will be the perfect opportunity!!!! I will fire one up saturday afternoon and give you guys a full review. The number 4 is great.
    Ooh fire one up with AJ and lets get both of your opinions?
    Fourtotheflush:
    Alex Svenson:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Alex Svenson:

Ooh fire one up with AJ and lets get both of your opinions?

That would be awesome, getting a review from both Alex and AJ would be like taking batting practice with the Babe
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to bring this one back just to say: these are great in my opinion for a nice enjoyable smoke... nothing super special, but great wood, and pepper taste with just a little spice. Great draw so far on the toro size. They taste a little grassy at first, but with a few months they are fantastic. Still a winner for me after years. Nice sunny day to enjoy one and have a grilled out burger!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Glad this thread got brought back up, I love these cigars. The flavor profile, though not overly complex, is consistent throughout the smoke and you can count on the same great experience time after time. The different vitolas give you a range of draws, smoke output, and smoking times to give you an idea of which size is right for you. Personally, the No. 4 is my favorite size, but I've got a belicoso with about 2 years on it that will be getting fired up very soon. I highly recommend these cigars for a reliable, every day smoke that won't break the bank.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep hoping they'll show up on DD, can't really afford a box, GREAT cigar, though.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know! They used to show up every now and then, but I haven't seen any for a while. That's where I got all of mine
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America