Home Ratings & Reviews

Arturo Fuente Solaris - SI

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys. Any thoughts on this? It looks promising. I don't really know Fuente all that well at all.

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Hey guys. Any thoughts on this? It looks promising. I don't really know Fuente all that well at all.
    I got the email and ordered without a 2nd thought. Plus, I got a free Tshirt.....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    My thoughts are that it will most likely be amazing, as most Fuente products are. My other thought is whether to get just one box on pre-order. If there really is only 550 boxes, those puppies will be gone as soon as they come out.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    SleevePlz:
    My thoughts are that it will most likely be amazing, as most Fuente products are. My other thought is whether to get just one box on pre-order. If there really is only 550 boxes, those puppies will be gone as soon as they come out.
    same thoughts here.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Orighty then. I just put in an order. Free shirt = winner winner chicken dinner. haha. Thanks gents!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Orighty then. I just put in an order. Free shirt = winner winner chicken dinner. haha. Thanks gents!
    Jiunn, I don't think you'll be let down. The Tshirt put it over the top for me also, LOL.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Last thing I need is another box...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this email that we speak of?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • edhedh Posts: 61
    SleevePlz:
    I've been waiting for this one, so I was more than a little excited to get the email from the smokey place in Florida. Then, I had exactly the same thought--one or two boxes?

I really like Fuente stuff, and since the boxes are only 10 each, I figured going for two wasn't that risky. Agree they will likely sell out fast.
  • edhedh Posts: 61
    danielzreyes:
    You have a PM, sir.
    So I mention to the Mrs. that this limited edition cigar was coming out and they are taking pre-orders. I'm trying to gauge her feelings on another cigar purchase for about $100. She acts kinda negatively about it, so I agree that I don't really need to pick up a box of them. Meanwhile while I continue to browse online, she is on her phone pre-ordering a box for me. She managed to keep it a secret for about 5 minutes before she spilled the beans.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    SleevePlz:
    So I mention to the Mrs. that this limited edition cigar was coming out and they are taking pre-orders. I'm trying to gauge her feelings on another cigar purchase for about $100. She acts kinda negatively about it, so I agree that I don't really need to pick up a box of them. Meanwhile while I continue to browse online, she is on her phone pre-ordering a box for me. She managed to keep it a secret for about 5 minutes before she spilled the beans.
    He'll of a woman you got there.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    SleevePlz:
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Ditto. I have the same question.
    KCW, I sent you a PM.
    ndhaon91:
    SleevePlz:
    Couldn't agree more!
    duplicate post :(