Home General Discussion

b and m sign I made

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
I made this sign for a B and M that i go to up in Minnesota when business takes me there. I use a CnC machine that my parents have in their wood shop, then paint it up, and sand. Then about ten coats of polyurethane, and she is good. what do you guys think? Im thinking i may buy their machine from them when they buy a bigger one and start a very small online/local sign making business. Please give honest feedback! Also what would you guys think a fair price for something like this would be? Just wonderung if it would be worth it. Thanks image

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    That looks badazz bro
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Depending on the price, I would absolutely hire you to make a custom sign. It looks great!
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    That's really nice work. You should make one that says, "STREATER. Yes I am!"
  • jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Nice sign, what are the dimensions?
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    JGKAMIN:
    Nice sign, what are the dimensions?
    It is 15.5 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall
    Streater:
    That's really nice work. You should make one that says, "STREATER. Yes I am!"
    I noiticed you location says "The Colony" Texas? If so i used to live in ft.worth
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a great sign, was enjoying intentionally mispelled, just curious if there was a special connotation to it.
    marineatbn03:
    Looks like a great sign, was enjoying intentionally mispelled, just curious if there was a special connotation to it.
    Nope just a typo....didnt notice until after i was finished.....this one is scrap, and having to make another one
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    It is nice, and there is definately a market for stuff like that. I bought a sign for our house like that in Gatlinburg and paid about $60 for it.
  • BeernfritosBeernfritos Posts: 57
    That's pretty wicked, I'd buy from ya! Go for it!
  • thats incredible
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work!

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    marineatbn03:
    Nope just a typo....didnt notice until after i was finished.....this one is scrap, and having to make another one
    I have no respect for someone who can spell a word only one way!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Very nice sign, bro! Good luck with the possible business idea. PM incoming.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Nice work, brother!
  • That,s very nice work, and like the ceder to.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice! Send me a PM with your info. I am building a house and for the Man cave/bar/cigar/poker room, I could definitely use some of those!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    That's nice work man. Don't know that it will ever make you wealthy but I'm sure it'd be a nice revenue stream, hand-crafted nostalgic things are big now.