Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar Ninja

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
I'm not aware of an existing Cigar Ninja thread, so I'm creating my own to post as instructed by Herr Ninja.

Today I received a package from the Ninja which contained a single cigar and instructions to smoke within 72 hours and guess what it is. I have been given one clue, the country of origin. Now I just have to figure out what it is.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guess the stick what happens next?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I guess we'll find out.

The cigar is a robusto, wrapper is like coffee with just a bit of cream, not too light but on the lighter side of colorado. Smell is a bit spicy and earthy. Ninja informed me this cigar is in fact Cuban, wo I'll be operating under the assumption that that's true.

I'm as confident as I'll ever be taking a guess. I think this cigar is a Cohiba Robusto. I'm far from an expert, and Cohiba is not a brand I smoke often, but this tastes Cohiba to me.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    This should be fun
  • Haha have fun. This iis a cool idea btw.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Very cool idea indeed, good luck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    This will be awesome. I have faith in you Joe. Can't wait to see the results.
  • Cigar NinjaCigar Ninja Posts: 24
    Cohiba robusto? This answer is correct. This robusto is from 2009 and I hope was delicious. Because you have learned to harness you inner ninja sense you will be rewarded.

Please keep your eyes open, as the second cigar ninja package is in the mail.

Do not attempt to discover my identity, it will only backfire on you ten fold. I am far too accomplished with ninja prowess to be discovered. I will also leave a ninja star in your a$$.

*poof*

Ninja vanish...
    And I bet he even wears a ninja suit just to sit at the computer to post here, lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    So we got a dude in footie pajamas attacking people now?
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:

Probably better than ol' 'Do-nothing Darthy'. Has anyone seen our Mr. Vader actually follow through on any of his threats?? Just wonderin' ........
    Direwolf:

I'll have u know my gi is authentic and my 2nd degree purple belt is completely legit. Footy pajamas? I will nunchuk your dog for such impertinence...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Cigar Ninja:
    Direwolf:
    I'll have u know my gi is authentic and my 2nd degree purple belt is completely legit. Footy pajamas? I will nunchuk your dog for such impertinence...
    I don't own a dog, but my neighbor has a cat I'm not to fond of.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Cigar Ninja:
    Direwolf:
    I don't own a dog, but my neighbor has a cat I'm not to fond of.
    +10 Dire... I actually own the old book called 101 Uses For A Dead Cat... Fav book of all time.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Maybe he watched one of Diamond Dave's Ninji teaching flicks... Search it on youtube!
    Toombes:
    Maybe he watched one of Diamond Dave's Ninji teaching flicks... Search it on youtube!
    Ordinary can of baccy you say, No says I........Ninjy staar!!!
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes:

This is called a Ninjy a-whomping action!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes:

Toombes, don't go round ninjin people that don't need ninjain, this in not a game, dont yous be tryin this on your kids or dowgs.... Probably my favorite youtube video of all time
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes:

Toombes, don't go round ninjin people that don't need ninjain, this in not a game, dont yous be tryin this on your kids or dowgs.... Probably my favorite youtube video of all time

I just let my Ninjetta take care of the light work... Sadly, I know people like that guy!
    Four more ninja packages are en route. Beware the ninja!
  • Cigar Ninja:
    im scared lol
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Cigar Ninja:
    im scared lol

If you do yer Ninji-whomping action, can't nuthin get through that right yonder...
    Say ya got yous some fellers creepin up on ya in the traily park........
    marineatbn03:
    Say ya got yous some fellers creepin up on ya in the traily park........

Whoever cigarninja is, he has got to hate us by now... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    For sure, maybe thats why he is dishing out all this "love"
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    I thought you just poured salt on them like a snail
    I forgot the whole Chris Rock part and only got 3 goats in the blender... that's where I screwed it up. Glad I took notes this time!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so I get this package too.

I have 72 hours to smoke it and make 3 guesses. My clue is that it was released in 2010. Great, that helps me not at all.
    It looks to be 4 1/2" x 49 and dark, almost maduro dark.

So since it is a 2010 release and a shorty, my odds of guessing this one just went down exponentially.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.