Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

He's at it again !!

First off, let me just apologize for the lateness of this message. Work has been a *** and life has been a little worse then that this last couple of weeks. I have not spent much time here as I have just had everything that could take up time did just that... and then some.

Anyway I just had to post a picture of the destruction MVW67 rained down on me the middle of last week. Thanks Mike, watch your back sir...For a bully, he sure is an awesome BOTL, LMAO

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit. Hope it didn't hurt too bad Doug. Hope everything else squares away soon.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Mike is pulling out all the stops! Nice hit :D
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Good he can get the Canadian connection off me now lol
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Whew, been waiting, that was three sets ago dropped off at USPS.!!! Enjoy!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Those sticks probably won't last too long in your humidor Doug, great sampler!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Krieg:
    Tell me about it. I am like a little kid getting stuff at Christmas. Everytime I get a bomb or pass those "new" sticks always just scream to me whenever I open the cooler. I assume from your comments that you know what I am talking about Chris. LMAO. Mike has created a swath of destruction around here lately. I would suggest that we all gang up on him again, but that is what got me into this in the first place :)
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a great selection of sticks!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Krieg:
    Tell me about it. I am like a little kid getting stuff at Christmas. Everytime I get a bomb or pass those "new" sticks always just scream to me whenever I open the cooler. I assume from your comments that you know what I am talking about Chris. LMAO. Mike has created a swath of destruction around here lately. I would suggest that we all gang up on him again, but that is what got me into this in the first place :)
    Look, I have been good for a whole week now! why I don't see why you'd pick on me!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...