Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone seen the Avengers movie?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
We went and saw it in 3d and It was definitely my kind of movie. A lot of action, comedy and things blowing up. It will probably be one of those that we buy when it comes out on blueray.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Saw it yesterday, it kinda started out a little slow, but got good...overall we like it.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Loved it. You two stay for the bit after the credits? I'm enormously excited for where they might go with this series...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Loved it. You two stay for the bit after the credits? I'm enormously excited for where they might go with this series...

I was too busy chasing my 3 y/o around to catch what was going on, but I really liked the rest of the movie. Hulk v/ Loki... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Aw carp. I knew there was gonna be something in the credits. I told the kids, but nooooooooooooooo. They wanted to leave.

I do agree that it started out a little slow, but it was the first 3d movie I had been to so I was a bit distracted by the 3d bit.

Hulk rules!! LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    I always stay for the next movie traiker on marvel movies
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    You guys aren't the only ones who've seen this already. Heard on TV that it has already pulled in over 1/2 a billion dollars worldwide.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw it last night . Lived it. Stuck around for about half the credits hoping for bloopers but guess not long enough for any trailers.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Saw it last night . Lived it. Stuck around for about half the credits hoping for bloopers but guess not long enough for any trailers.
    At the end you get to see who's pulling the strings on the evil side when the guy telling Loki what to do reports back to his master....I won't post a spoiler.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.