• Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Did I mention I stayed at a holiday inn last night? I'm CA's need head of tasting
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, so you can recomend a good red, now stop holding back LOL
    What you can't read??? I have a cabinet fully stocked brohammer
    Look as far as red potato I would go with a LFD Double Ligero in 6x60. PURE RED POTATO GOODNESS
    Steve, that sounds right up my alley, I'll have to check with my local farmer's market, I mean B&M to see if they have any in stock
    Hanford has some bomb cheese too bro
    and high end water, don't forget that.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Did I mention I stayed at a holiday inn last night? I'm CA's need head of tasting
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, so you can recomend a good red, now stop holding back LOL
    What you can't read??? I have a cabinet fully stocked brohammer
    Look as far as red potato I would go with a LFD Double Ligero in 6x60. PURE RED POTATO GOODNESS
    Steve, that sounds right up my alley, I'll have to check with my local farmer's market, I mean B&M to see if they have any in stock
    Hanford has some bomb cheese too bro
    You guys need to initiate a trade with RampMonkey, that Idaho Spudster has the potato flavor you're craving!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Good call! Ramp Monkey we need Potato knowledge from the potato homeland! What is this hanford you speak of? Ins't that a nuclear facility?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Good call! Ramp Monkey we need Potato knowledge from the potato homeland! What is this hanford you speak of? Ins't that a nuclear facility?
    No...but it smells like one. Good cheese though...you can even get it "smoked"
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Ha ha ha ha +1
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    But can you smoke it? And do you roll it while lighting?