Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Diesel shortys

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Looking to buy or trade for a few shortys if anyone is interested hit me up.....

Comments

• Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Pm to you sir. Ps you had the exact same reaction as me when i had the UHC. smoked it and then bought more.
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Looking to buy or trade for a few shortys if anyone is interested hit me up.....
    yet another brand b&m's here in ohio at least in my area dont carry along with my favorite the Ave Maria
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    yet another brand b&m's here in ohio at least in my area dont carry along with my favorite the Ave Maria
    most B&Ms do not carry them and when they do i have noticed that they are way more expensive than what you would pay for them on ccom. Diesels at the lounge here in town are 16 dollars
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    most B&Ms do not carry them and when they do i have noticed that they are way more expensive than what you would pay for them on ccom. Diesels at the lounge here in town are 16 dollars
    wow thats nuts!!
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Imgembo:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    wow thats nuts!!

ANDY has neve failed me yet! Good thing is pay week lol
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Why didn't you mention this to me before? Hmmmm.....
  • Options
    CvilleE:

You have text Eric lol
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    CvilleE:

You have text Eric lol

You're just a glutton for punishment, aren't ya?