Home Non Cigar Related

Just one week.

Been waiting since the announcement in 2009... Diablo III

Anybody Else playing?

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    My laptop is so old and decrepit that it would explode if I tried... Loved the first two, though!
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    indeed i am sir although i will not be able to pick it up till about a week later
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    It's been a long 10+ years. I have time off in place to acquire the CE, install, and destroy ****! Good news is less then a week now >:] Bloody Adventures we shall have!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Eh, I would be interested if not for the always-connected DRM and the real money purchases intended to "help stop cheating".
    Right!

None of the original developers of Diablo are on the D3 team. I'd be more give my money to Runic Games for Torchlight 2 as those guys are comprised of the industry vets from the former D1D2 dev teams and are an indie studio compared to the Blizztivision conglomerate. The most ironic part about all this is that I'm an ATVI shareholder....
  • BeernfritosBeernfritos Posts: 57
    allsmokedup:
    Eh, I would be interested if not for the always-connected DRM and the real money purchases intended to "help stop cheating".
    Right!

None of the original developers of Diablo are on the D3 team. I'd be more give my money to Runic Games for Torchlight 2 as those guys are comprised of the industry vets from the former D1D2 dev teams and are an indie studio compared to the Blizztivision conglomerate. The most ironic part about all this is that I'm an ATVI shareholder....
    I had my doubts as well after the community went batshit on a few issues. I've been playing the beta for about 3 months now though, and it is true to form! There are a few changes I noticed, like the "light radius" being gone that everyone was pissed about.... but the engineers did such a good job on the environment that it isnt noticable that it isnt there anymore. the mechanics are much the same, too. I hope you'll at least download a trial... pretty sure it'll sell anybody!!