Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thanks C.Com/Andy

Just had to say a big THANK YOU to Andy and C.Com for the extra B'day stick in with my B'day order. VERY KEWL ! Thanks C.com and Andy for being so generous.

Also thanks once again to Vulchor for being my designated forward shipper. Awesome BOTL.

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    well happy birthday!
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Just had to say a big THANK YOU to Andy and C.Com for the extra B'day stick in with my B'day order. VERY KEWL ! Thanks C.com and Andy for being so generous.

Also thanks once again to Vulchor for being my designated forward shipper. Awesome BOTL.
    This is why I deal wth c.com they have the best staff! For my bday back in april they gave me a free gurkha titan with a note that said based on your gurkha purchases over the last year we decided to throw this in with your order happy birthday! Tina is my sales rep she's awsome! And happy birthday brother
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Awesome birthday surprise brother. Happy belated birthday
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Happy birthday Doug .
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday brother now I call that awesome service!!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday to ya Doug!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Class act all the way! Happy birthday, bro!
  • Options
    Happy birthday bro, and many moore:)
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    You always invite me to try stivcks you buy Doug......it was d@mn hard not to try that one, lolllllll. Didnt want to tell you and ruin the suprise, happy bday again man.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    What was the surprise stick??? I GOTSTA KNOW!!!! :-)

As an aside, HUGE up's to Vulchor for being a forward shipper to one of our brothers in another country. Its a very cool thing to do and really exemplifies what the term BOTL really means. Good on ya brother!

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Bday!!!