Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Warning, not for the squeamish...

Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
Beware, the mandolin...

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    NICE! What the he11 could have happened with a mandolin of all things to cause such an injury???

In the "Its Not Just You Brother" category, Ive unfortunately seen what I look like on the inside more times than I can count too. LOL Hope you heal up fast and well bro! :-)

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Ouch! I guess it ruined the veggie dish also. So you'll have a little dip on one finger. Battle scar.
  • Options
    I was slicing ginger to pickle it. My girlfriend has become the kitchen medic in our relationship. Since we've been dating, I've filleted my thumb while washing a knife, chopped the tip of my finger off while cutting basil for pasta sauce and now this.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Don't take up woodwork. You'd be called stump quick enough.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    I was slicing ginger to pickle it. My girlfriend has become the kitchen medic in our relationship. Since we've been dating, I've filleted my thumb while washing a knife, chopped the tip of my finger off while cutting basil for pasta sauce and now this.
    Damn! My advice stay away from hatchets and machete's.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I was trying to figure out how you cut yourself on the musical instrument. Your way makes more sense!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    ug dan:
    I was trying to figure out how you cut yourself on the musical instrument. Your way makes more sense!
    LOL
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Man I would just stop using knives. That's a lot of cuttlerly related injuries. I have to know....have you ever injured your self on your cigar cutter?
  • Options
    ug dan:

Haha! You're not the first to think of that.

and to Imgembo: yes, I have in fact, cut myself on a cigar cutter. Never spin one of those things around your finger.