Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for a Liga Privada L40

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys and gals, I've been looking around and can't seem to find one. Would love to get my hands on one. If you have one or two to spare PM me and we can work out a trade or sale. Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I can cover you on this brother. You will have to wait a little bit for me to ship though... a surprise $500 a/c bill just took me for a loop...
  • Options
    Thanks Bro, I am in no hurry. Ive been looking for a while, and can wait a little longer. I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    PM me your addy just in case I can't find it.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    BigT06:
    I can cover you on this brother. You will have to wait a little bit for me to ship though... a surprise $500 a/c bill just took me for a loop...
    Off topic of cigars, but.......a 500 hundred dollar air condition bill!? Holy jeebus! How much is your bill in the hottest days of summer? Or did something break?
  • Options
    asianbiker8:
    BigT06:
    Off topic of cigars, but.......a 500 hundred dollar air condition bill!? Holy jeebus! How much is your bill in the hottest days of summer? Or did something break?
    One of the coils in the attic unit went out. Leaked the refrigerant out. When my upstairs got to 89 degrees I no longer cared what it cost to fix. My office, where my cigars are, is upstairs... it was dire... luckily I was able to keep my cooler cool until I got it fixed. Even when running properly the a/c bill is around $300/month during summer... my house is pretty big and each floor has its own complete system. Its pricey but its the only way to keep it cool... he front of the house has zero shade and its 3 stories tall of stacked river rock. Its like a brick pizza oven.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident, I was going to surprise you with a couple in your MAW package. The B&M on my way home from work had a box in stock last week. So I stopped by today to pick a couple up and they are all gone. Apparently someone from Lansing (about an hour away) came and bought them out a couple days ago. As a consolation, I threw a no. 9 in there for you instead. If they restock them, I'll definitely try to snag a few.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Thanks man. If they have them, and get them stocked I may be interested in the box if they will sell it. Keep me posted.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, no prob. I have a couple different B&M's that stock LP's but neither have the L40's right now. I was hoping to get a couple out to you, but no such luck. These guys are pretty good at getting rarer sticks and keeping them in stock. I had to ask them to pull the OSOK's out of hiding today to snag one of those.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    thats cool man. My local shop gives me a call once in a while when they get the rarer stuff in. So its nice to be kept in the Loop. But, the Liga stuff they dont get much of.