Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

looking for a 2 finger case

Or something very similiar to take my cigars to my new job you get an hour lunch so it'd be nice to light one up while at work. If anyone has 1 for sale or trade or whatever let me know

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Saw one with a sampler on ccom but cant remember what kind. Just browse through the samplers and you should see it!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I have a 3 finger CAO case that I rarely use... lemme snap a pic...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    I have a 3 finger CAO case that I rarely use... lemme snap a pic...
    thatd be great
  • Options
    here it is... it's black with a velvet-like fabric and has the CAO Mx2 logo... cedar lined and has a great seal... the only issue is my dog nibbled on it a one point and there is a small tear on the fabric... it's purely cosmetic... lemme know, if you don't want it, no big deal... so no pressure

2012-05-10_08-31-46_105
    2012-05-10_08-32-01_452
    2012-05-10_08-32-07_675

• Options
    that works for me pm 2u
  • Options
    I know you told me I could put it off till Monday but your package is in the mail when I get home ill post tracking numbers
  • Options
    ha! sounds good... I'll fire your end off on Monday... the case will not be traveling alone... it's gonna look like one of those clown cars...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    ha! sounds good... I'll fire your end off on Monday... the case will not be traveling alone... it's gonna look like one of those clown cars...
    lol what is it with people sending me stuff and clown cars.. anyway I hope you enjoy them man especially that Arturo Fuente Rosado Gran Reserva. like I said rare cigar 500 boxes every 2 years. Im hoping you dig it! your DC is:0312 0090 0002 1878 0201