Home General Discussion

Happy Birthday IrishAJ!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well today is IrishAJ's birthday and since she is a member of these forums as myself and my wife I'm left in a special circumstance to be able to post a happy birthday wish in here for her as well! Hope it's a brilliant birthday sweetheart and thanks for being a part of the forum that I love so much too! Happy birthday Amanda ;)
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Amanda! Very nice to see an open admission of someone's love for another. You rarely see that these days! Congrats to you both!
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    You are going to make me blush! ... Or is that your goal? ?_?
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Amanda.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    JHewey:
    Happy birthday Amanda.
    +1!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Hippie Bathday to ya!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    IrishAJ:
    You are going to make me blush! ... Or is that your goal? ?_?
    LOL, just good to see is all!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very happy birthday to you, Amanda.

I hope you get a chance to sit down with a nice cigar and celebrate the day.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since this ones cigar related I figured I'd put it in here, one of Amanda's bday presents that I made her... New purse ;)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Wonderful gift...Happy Birthday!!!
    90+ Irishman:
    Since this ones cigar related I figured I'd put it in here, one of Amanda's bday presents that I made her... New purse ;)

• 90+ Irishman:

thats great!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Happy Birthday, hope you enjoy it!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Now you gotta mind your P's and Q's or that thing will be swung around your mellon area.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday!! Now did he make shoes to match the purse?!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Now you gotta mind your P's and Q's or that thing will be swung around your mellon area.
    +1, you're a brave man!

Happy birthday, Amanda!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Happy b'day Amanda. Nice job on the purse Irish, very KEWL!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Direwolf:
    +1, you're a brave man!

Happy birthday, Amanda!
    Hahaha yeah I know, I just gave a Northern Irish woman a hard object to throw or hit me with, I'll have to be careful! Thanks for all the kind wishes for my lively wife, means a lot guys, thank you!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Well today is IrishAJ's birthday and since she is a member of these forums as myself and my wife I'm left in a special circumstance to be able to post a happy birthday wish in here for her as well! Hope it's a brilliant birthday sweetheart and thanks for being a part of the forum that I love so much too! Happy birthday Amanda ;)
    What the heck.. I don`t wanna share my birthday with anyone! Ah well I guess if it`s Amanda its cool.. not sharing with any of you goofballs though. Happy Birthday!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Amanda hope your day is filled with fun, cake and lots of presents.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Happy bday
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Amanda!!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Happy Birthday!! Hope its a good one!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Amanda!!!!! Don't hurt him to badly!! Wait how do u bomb someone u live with lol !!!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day girl! I hope Brett, mom and pops make this special for you! See ya soon.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday, AJ!!