Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A huge shoutout to medic45!

he had commented on a thread of mine about what i wanted to smoke the day my first son (last child) was born. He commented that a my father was the way to go. where im at they dont have em so he offered to send me 1 for the special occasion. IF that wasnt enough he also hits me with 4 surprise gars! a my father, a my father Le Bijou 1922, an Alec Bradley Blackmarket, A Nub Dub, and an AJ Fresh rolled maduro! what a stand up dude thanks so much man!
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Damn! That's a quality hit... Awesome MF's, nice BM (HA!), Tasty little nub dub and the AJ Fresh! Well played Medic!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    He will pay severly for his transgressions.... I'm smoking an aj from him now lol....
  • Options
    robbyras:
    nice BM (HA!)
    haha
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy brother an Congrats again!!!
  • Options
    Oh the my father lb 1922 is probably the one ill be smoking the day he's born. Again thanks. And expect return fire buddy :-)
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Oh the my father lb 1922 is probably the one ill be smoking the day he's born. Again thanks. And expect return fire buddy :-)

Your Welcome and ummmmm J ain't SKEEEEERD.....lol
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    That was a durn nice hit!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I've heard that "ain't skeeerd" thing before from you! One of these days you'll learn not to say that! Not sure when, but one of these days...
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    I've heard that "ain't skeeerd" thing before from you! One of these days you'll learn not to say that! Not sure when, but one of these days...
    just like medic, all talk! hahaha
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

Hey Taylor ... Take Cover, 0311 2550 0002 1702 0461... NOW WHO IS ALL TALK.....
  • Options
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

LOL, Hey Brian, you'd better jump in the same hole as Taylor!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

LOL, Hey Brian, you'd better jump in the same hole as Taylor!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even nice, ur supposed to be on my side...lol
  • Options
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

lol boys will be boys haha
  • Options
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

I done told ya i dont want your shorts!
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

lol boys will be boys haha
    03112550000069845816 lol
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Dang this is getting pretty serious!
  • Options
    Hmmmmmmmm go ahead talk talk talk I'm like Santa I'm keeping a list and checking it twice lol...
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Hmmmmmmmm go ahead talk talk talk I'm like Santa I'm keeping a list and checking it twice lol...
    Ho Ho Ho! You squirming yet?
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Lol sorry medic I had good intentions with this thread
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    I am so sorry, I just reread the title of this. I thought it said "A huge shoot out with Medic" My bad bro, I'm always on your side!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    I am so sorry, I just reread the title of this. I thought it said "A huge shoot out with Medic" My bad bro, I'm always on your side!!!
    Haha. Either way works.