Home Non Cigar Related
Options

anybody need a knife or two?

taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
I am clearing out the old and i found my stash-o-knives, and am going to attempt to clear em out. Trades or whatever for em, they are used, some more than others, but for the most part are in good shape

1-4 are generic "swiss army" style knives ,the red ones are all missing their tweezers and only one has a toothpick (not that you would want them anyway...)
5-6 are multi-tools w/ the holders under them
7-9 are Frost Cutlery knives. I used to have several of #7 that i uses as EDC knives, this is one of two that i have left, they all took a beating but i replaced this one with another knife after a month so it is in pretty good shape but is missing its pocket clip #9 is pretty beat, used to be black, but looks to have been ground off, i kept it in my tool box.
#10 is heading out on monday!

i am trying to think of some sort of contest to do for the last one, it used to be my favorite when i was a young teen, spent a lot of time as part of a "display" on my "cool shelf" lol

any interest on any or all?

Comments

• Options
    taythegibs:
    I am clearing out the old and i found my stash-o-knives, and am going to attempt to clear em out. Trades or whatever for em, they are used, some more than others, but for the most part are in good shape

1-4 are generic "swiss army" style knives ,the red ones are all missing their tweezers and only one has a toothpick (not that you would want them anyway...)
    5-6 are multi-tools w/ the holders under them
    7-9 are Frost Cutlery knives. I used to have several of #7 that i uses as EDC knives, this is one of two that i have left, they all took a beating but i replaced this one with another knife after a month so it is in pretty good shape but is missing its pocket clip #9 is pretty beat, used to be black, but looks to have been ground off, i kept it in my tool box.
    #10 its pretty bulky , never been carried, but has had some use.

i am trying to think of some sort of contest to do for the last one, it used to be my favorite when i was a young teen, spent a lot of time as part of a "display" on my "cool shelf" lol

any interest on any or all?
    def in 10
  • Options
    pm me, these aren't name brand, more of beater knives.
  • Options
    pm to you sir
  • Options
    and replied.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm maybe Rob1110 needs one.
  • Options
    Sending out #10 om monday, any other interest?
  • Options
    I got 10 sent out to Ryan earlier, im pondering boxing em all up and mailing them to some poor sap, might could get a kick outta it
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    I have always found that the best way to get rid of the evidence is to throw it off a bridge. Salt water works the best as it has corrosive qualities. Good luck.