Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Blasted away by BigfnSteve AGAIN.....

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
I have learned my lesson never mention you need something or would like to try something on this forum cause you will get blown away. Thanks Brother I cant wait to enjoy my little sampler..
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Really looking forward to trying that AAA thanks brother

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That Trip A is the bee's knees. I had one gifted to me and loved the hell out of it. damn nice hit there.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    yet another NICE hit!

Direwolf:
    That Trip A is the bee's knees.
    this!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    I have learned my lesson never mention you need something or would like to try something on this forum cause you will get blown away. Thanks Brother I cant wait to enjoy my little sampler..
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Really looking forward to trying that AAA thanks brother

You're just now figuring this out? Nice selection!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very cool Steve!!!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I'm with Rudy on this one. Big +1 Some fantastic sticks. Great hit Steve!!
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    That Trip A is the bee's knees. I had one gifted to me and loved the hell out of it. damn nice hit there.
    triple A is a great smoke so is that undercrown. DELICIOUS.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Steve!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy`em dude... I hope you like the diesel shorties. If you dont... F U . :p Haha - let me know what you like or dislike
  • Options
    Have I mentioned that I've never tried... And I really like...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    The Shorty....yeah I know, but I am not too fond of Diesel. When Steve sent me the troop package, the shorty smelled fantastic too. For some reason, I puss out when it comes to Diesel, but jsut got sent a UHC with well over a year on it. This is by no means an invitation either.... You're still on the list Dan...
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    The Shorty....yeah I know, but I am not too fond of Diesel. When Steve sent me the troop package, the shorty smelled fantastic too. For some reason, I puss out when it comes to Diesel, but jsut got sent a UHC with well over a year on it. This is by no means an invitation either.... You're still on the list Dan...

I wouldn't if I were you, catfish...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:

Idle threats...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:

Idle threats...
    Little does Dan know, he holds a special place in my history at Ccom.......... Which will warrant severe beatings at an unknown time in the future
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:

Idle threats...
    Little does Dan know, he holds a special place in my history at Ccom.......... Which will warrant severe beatings at an unknown time in the future
    Sounds good to me...
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:

Idle threats...

What the He11did I do!?!? Why all the hostility? Just a friendly bomb... or two...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:

Idle threats...

What the He11did I do!?!? Why all the hostility? Just a friendly bomb... or two...

PLESSE BLOW HIS AZZZZ AWAY FOR ME......LOL.
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:

Idle threats...

WTF?!?!?!?!?! Why, Brian, why?
    Fine, have it your way brothers. Now, what did I do with that blindfold and shirt with the target on the back...?
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:

Idle threats...

Fine, have it your way brothers. Now, what did I do with that blindfold and shirt with the target on the back...?

Because u are my hero u got me into this wild azz crazy obsession.....nothing but love for ya brother..
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:

Idle threats...

Because u are my hero u got me into this wild azz crazy obsession.....nothing but love for ya brother..

If thats love, I'd hate for ya to get pissed at me... LOL!