Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mythology did it again

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Trident did it again this time hitting me with the New Ramon Bueso Stick and a couple of others I was looking to try!!! Verry Nice collection of Sticks!!!!! Thanks, but oh the pay backs can be oh so sweet!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Damn I enjoy watching my buddy Mike being treated like a prison ****
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Direwolf:
    +1
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Direwolf:
    +1
    I truely hate it!!!! LOL
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    BigT06:
    Direwolf:
    +1
    I truely hate it!!!! LOL
    Sure ya do.... yet he keeps smiling and coming back for more.... something not right here ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, Roman. This gives me an idea. Where did I put that address...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking for mikes address to get him when his soap is down, pm me.
  • Options
    Trident:
    Lol, no need. I was in a Wal-Mart bathroom earlier and picked it up there. Actually, I got his address the same way I got yours, through the MAW. Now to make him pay for that mistake!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Direwolf:
    +1

+2!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Lol, no need. I was in a Wal-Mart bathroom earlier and picked it up there. Actually, I got his address the same way I got yours, through the MAW. Now to make him pay for that mistake!
    Sleeve, I still owe you and a run is starting Monday!!! Do you really want to be on that list or perhaps you already are!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Sleeve, I still owe you and a run is starting Monday!!! Do you really want to be on that list or perhaps you already are!
    Mike, you don't owe me anything. At this point, the forum as a whole owes you big time and I'm just going to do my part. Besides, I have some serious space issues in the humidor. I apparently don't smoke nearly enough to keep up with my purchases and the wonderful contributions from the BORKs.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Trident did it again this time hitting me with the New Ramon Bueso Stick and a couple of others I was looking to try!!! Verry Nice collection of Sticks!!!!! Thanks, but oh the pay backs can be oh so sweet!!!

WTG!!Great hit on an awesome dude!!!!