• Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Congrats!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Congrats dooood
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations. Funny story - I drive up to the ceremony site, get out and walk up and see my Uncle and Best man standing there. Say Hello and as soon as the words get out of my mouth, my Uncle slaps me across the face. I had the thousand mile stare and he snapped me out of it. Have fun and enjoy your day today.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Congrats bro!
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Shouldn't you be pounding beer and rehearsing your lines, "I do... I do... I do..."?

In all seriousness, CONGRATS!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well congrats, I guess your a married man now.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Well congrats! By this point, let us hope you are now married :) Let the festivities begin. I am sure you have a special smoke(s) picked out for today. Care to share your selection? Hope your honeymoon keeps you busy that you are not reading this for awhile!!!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't do like I did and when the preacher says, for better or worse, say " Well, I hope for the better, but suspect the worse."

Women have no sense of humor that way.

Congrats. It can be a lot of work, but with the right gal, well worth the effort.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! Perfect day, I couldn't have hoped for anything better. My dad just got me a box of hemmingways Thursday for our bachelors hangout, and I've enjoyed them with him, my uncle, and grandfather in law. Awesome week! I plan to have another padron 1964 maduro with a good year on it, a diamond crown, and a couple my fathers.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Congrats Man!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother and enjoy a whole new life' may God bless your new family!!'
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats brother marriage is awesome. Many blessing for a happy health marriage.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Maine??? Where in Maine are you honeymooning? Congrats on your big day, bro!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    headed to Portland!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    bigharpoon:
    headed to Portland!
    Right on! Lots to do in Portland, I used to live across the harbor in South Portland for years. There is a B&M near the airport called Cafe Calabash (near Coca-Cola and Staples) that sells Opus and right in the Old Port on Commercial Street (the one nearest the harbor) Olde Port Wine and Cigar Shop (??? something like that, it has a maroon awning and is down near $3 Dewey's) has a good selection and Jacque will HOOK YOU UP with good wine. Enjoy your honeymoon, bro. Don't forget to grab a beer at Gritty's, a Portland landmark and some seafood at Portland Lobster Company right on the water.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Congratulations! Way to go!