Home General Discussion

UPS

Was I glad to see the packages on the door step today, those UPS guys and gals move like ninja, turned my back for a minute and the package is there.....well anyway I ordered a CAO conmemorative box and along with the cigars came a CD "Seed to Soul" and just recently watched it, very informative on how they make their cigars....I really like it! so Thanks people at CAO for the CD and great cigars.

Comments

• BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    I saw that CD at my B&M store. The title sounds like it was going to be about the human life cycle from conception to death.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    hey markbb, I would love to see that DVD. Is there a way that i can get my hands on it for a while?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I worked for UPS one winter and they are all about time studies and productivity. It was not a job for the slow movers ( lazy ). I was 19 or 20 at the time and took a semester off from school. It was then I realized people work hard for a living there. Not that hard work ever killed anyone, but after my 90 day seasonal position, I was glad to get back in school.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Yup. That's definitely a job for the young.
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    kuzi16:
    hey markbb, I would love to see that DVD. Is there a way that i can get my hands on it for a while?
    P.M. me your address and I'll send it to you!