Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Myrtle beach

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Im thinking of taking the family on vacation either the 2nd week in june or 2nd week in july to myrtle beach. does anyone have any good suggestions as to where to stay. And i dont wanna break the bank.... Thanks

Comments

• Options
    i used to live on the beach therer when i was 3... thats all the tidbits i have lol
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Check Travelzoo out. They normally have some good deals on places there. Last two times I went there with the family we found a special through them.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Im thinking of taking the family on vacation either the 2nd week in june or 2nd week in july to myrtle beach. does anyone have any good suggestions as to where to stay. And i dont wanna break the bank.... Thanks
    The wife and I are thinking of going there the first week in Aug. for our 1 year anniv. so let me know what you find. We are gonna stay there for four days and then head to Lexington and do the bourbon tour for four more. Gonna hit Woodford Reserve, Four Roses, Makers Mark and Willet!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    The wife and I are thinking of going there the first week in Aug. for our 1 year anniv. so let me know what you find. We are gonna stay there for four days and then head to Lexington and do the bourbon tour for four more. Gonna hit Woodford Reserve, Four Roses, Makers Mark and Willet!

Doc, you've gotta let us know when you're coming through! We'll terrorize Jake's and have much fun and enjoyment!
    As for Myrtle Beach, the last two yrs we went we stayed at the Patricia Grand on the Strip in South Myrtle. Reasonable rates and an incredible view of the beach and water. I can PM the details if you want or you can just Google it.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My grandkids live in Myrtle Beach and we usually stay at LaQuinta across from Broadway at the Beach. It is pet friendly (we have two dogs) and there is a steak house next store where you can smoke a cigar at the bar.

At Broadway at the Beach, there is the Blarney Stone Pub which has a really cool martini and cigar bar upstairs.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:

Doc, you've gotta let us know when you're coming through! We'll terrorize Jake's and have much fun and enjoyment!
    As for Myrtle Beach, the last two yrs we went we stayed at the Patricia Grand on the Strip in South Myrtle. Reasonable rates and an incredible view of the beach and water. I can PM the details if you want or you can just Google it.
    Definitely, already spoke to the wife and she knows that one night will be reserved for herfing! I'll get the trip all planned and then we'll set something up!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:

Definitely, already spoke to the wife and she knows that one night will be reserved for herfing! I'll get the trip all planned and then we'll set something up!

Hey Dan we need to save our lunch money.. I cant wait Doc itll be a blast.. Checking room right now...