Home General Discussion
Options

My first San Lotano

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
This was my first and all I can say is Wow! I'm only through the first inch and I'm in in love!

Comments

• Options
    First third is all citrus and I love it!
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Which one are you smoking? I have only had the connie an it was great. Looking foward to trying the others.
  • Options
    This thing is great! It says San Lotano Maduro is all I can tell ya! Second third got peppery but kept the citrus so far! Still amazing!
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    As much of a Maduro **** that I am, I like the San Lotano Maduro, but would place it behind the Oval, Habano, and Connie.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    mmccartneydc:
    This thing is great! It says San Lotano Maduro is all I can tell ya! Second third got peppery but kept the citrus so far! Still amazing!
    Glad you are enjoying it! I've been eyeballing the SL Maddies as well... haven't tried one yet. May need to drop a line to the Beard. I just know I freaking love the Oval, and I had my first Habano last week courtesy of Goldy. Phenomenal smoke. The Maddy and Conny are at the top of my must-try list.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    As much of a Maduro **** that I am, I like the San Lotano Maduro, but would place it behind the Oval, Habano, and Connie.
    agreed...but I would put the oval Maduro over all of them. It is much different than the sl Maduro
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Ovals are some mighty fine smokes!!!
  • Options
    Everything about it was great! Can't imagine those others being better but am anxious to try!!!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Steve2010:
    agreed...but I would put the oval Maduro over all of them. It is much different than the sl Maduro
    Indeed. The Oval Maduro is the best of the San Lotano line
  • Options
    jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Fired mine up from Cigarfest and loved it, especially comfortable with the shape. Which is why I love Cigarfest, gives me a chance to sample these sticks I'd never buy off a shelf.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I will have to fire mine up this week sometime...
  • Options
    Churchill83Churchill83 Posts: 80
    skweekz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Steve2010:

I have a box of San Lotano Oval Maduro's on the way! After the good reps at ccom hooked me up with the ultimate Maduro wrapped stick sampler pack with one in it I was hooked.
  • Options
    Churchill83:
    skweekz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Steve2010:

I have a box of San Lotano Oval Maduro's on the way! After the good reps at ccom hooked me up with the ultimate Maduro wrapped stick sampler pack with one in it I was hooked.
    Well, looks like that has to go on the wish list for sure then, thanks guys!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Churchill83:
    skweekz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Steve2010:

let me know if you want to trade...only funds I have right now are shipping funds lol
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Had the Oval maduro over the weekend, not bad...but I think the oval habano is my favorite...but I still can't make up my mind between that one and the regular habano.

"Long ashes my friends."