Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

everyone that is involved with destroying marine reply to this thread

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Ryan, how far from 675 are you? My mother and sister both live in the Kettering area right off of 675. I will be up there late july, I am thinking we shall have a smoke, yes?
  • Less than 10 from kettering right down 741 to s dixie to stroop/dorothy etc. Boom kettering.
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Less than 10 from kettering right down 741 to s dixie to stroop/dorothy etc. Boom kettering.
    Awesome, I know there are a few others in the BUCKEYE state, a herf might be in order.
  • marineatbn03:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Less than 10 from kettering right down 741 to s dixie to stroop/dorothy etc. Boom kettering.
    Awesome, I know there are a few others in the BUCKEYE state, a herf might be in order.
    Herf herf herf!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    marineatbn03:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Herf herf herf!

I can be there in a few hrs if you don't mind having a redneck in your midsts.
    Would be my pleasure to meet you sir
    The Sniper:
    marineatbn03:
    Problem is that the Air Force Aims High, Marines never miss!
    Yeah... but wait til ya get a load of the bombs WE drop. :-) MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ever seen an F/A-18 let a JDAM fly? I worked on ordinance guidance systems, my payloads always struck home...
  • Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    marineatbn03:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Herf herf herf!

I can be there in a few hrs if you don't mind having a redneck in your midsts.
    dude i was born in Murfreeseboro TN lol wanna talk redneck?
    And I have lived most my life in the south. I can dawn my Realtree garb if it will make you feel more at home...
    Murfreesboro... Real tree... You guys have me beat!
    Of course as long as you boys don't mind the house commandant tagging along. She probably won't think to kindly of me leaving her behind since I only see her 3 months out of the year.
    marineatbn03:
    Of course as long as you boys don't mind the house commandant tagging along. She probably won't think to kindly of me leaving her behind since I only see her 3 months out of the year.

The more, the merrier!
    Then we should make it happen. Maybe someone can talk kuzi out of leaving the smog infested NE corner of the state and come as well.
  • Toombes:
    marineatbn03:

The more, the merrier!
    gives the lady of the house a playmate so we wont get the devil eyes the whole time. I have no problem with this.
    Sounds like a move in the right direction to me.
  • I am making a thread for this
    Do it, those democrats in Cali have one, lol (jk guys)
  • marineatbn03:
    Do it, those democrats in Cali have one, lol (jk guys)
    got any problems with libertarians? ...?
    Not at all ;)
  • marineatbn03:
    Not at all ;)
    I have a problem with you snatchin that entire lot though on the other thread! I was eyein those la auroras! Haha its all good enjoy man! Btw I posted a date for the herf lemme know if it works
    Oh but you won't sir
  • Hey now I was just kidding!
  • Everyone involved could you pm me please thanks
    Nothing to see here, move along, move along.......
  • I will make sure to include the ky lotion to make it a little easier on you.
    Ouch, that hurts bro
  • Has everyone got their stuff ou for this yet? Would like to send this lil tugboat off by next weekend please pm me if you haven't yet. Thanks guys
    Nope, the wised up and knew what was good for them, lol
  • marineatbn03:
    Nope, the wised up and knew what was good for them, lol
    Yaaaaa... not afraid of you Jim lol. :)
  • I want to ship this monday/ Tuesday guys please pm me if you haven't gotten your pckages to me yet.