Home General Discussion
Options

anejo

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
My local shop has these, and im thinking about getting a box and was wondering if anyone wanted to go in and split a box? Pm me if interested. I bought these today for 10.10 each. image

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    What size are they, and how much for the box?
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Ah, this never fails to make me smile - B&M's where you can get a world-class smoke without the outrageous markup you usually see on em. IMHO the Anejo is the FINEST cigar out there (someone's gonna have to prove me wrong to get me to quit saying it) and my advice to you is to LOAD THE F UP on em at that price. Excellent find brother, and very cool of you to share that find with others.

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Ah, this never fails to make me smile - B&M's where you can get a world-class smoke without the outrageous markup you usually see on em. IMHO the Anejo is the FINEST cigar out there (someone's gonna have to prove me wrong to get me to quit saying it) and my advice to you is to LOAD THE F UP on em at that price. Excellent find brother, and very cool of you to share that find with others.

+1....great find and buy them up!
  • Options
    Trident:
    They are the # 60's. And i assume they are 230ish plus tax. Not sure if their is 23 or 24 in a box.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Trident:
    They are the # 60's. And i assume they are 230ish plus tax. Not sure if their is 23 or 24 in a box.
    There should be 25 in there.
  • Options
    Ok, then 250.50 + tax...i will have to see if they have any box discounts. They may give us a price break if i get more than one box.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Let me know if they offer box discounts. Pm me, I'd be interested
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

What he said.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    If you dont get whatever support you're looking for to do a split, shoot me a pm brother. I dont guess I really NEED them, but hey - one can never have too many Anejo's in the humidor, right? :-)

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    If you dont get whatever support you're looking for to do a split, shoot me a pm brother. I dont guess I really NEED them, but hey - one can never have too many Anejo's in the humidor, right? :-)

truer words were never spoken
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    dennisking:
    The Sniper:

truer words were never spoken
    +1
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh! dude, thanks so much for looking out. I would loooove to snag a box. If you have the time and want to, by all means, I'm in! Shoot me a PM if you got the time brother.