Home General Discussion
Options

Andy *

5 stars to Andy, this man takes care of you & does a great job.This man is my manager.
Not sure where to put this so I shout this out here.
Good Job.
Thanks Andy

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I am hearing too many things about Andy. What's his e-mail addy again?
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    You talking about Andy D. from ccom? He is the man, and takes care of most of my orders here...he won't let you down...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Andyd@cigar.com
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Andy has always taken care of me and I run everything by him first. The only time I've ordered elsewhere is when he cannot get it. I am a loyal custy and value the service here...top notch.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Andy has always taken care of me and I run everything by him first. The only time I've ordered elsewhere is when he cannot get it. I am a loyal custy and value the service here...top notch.

+1!! He's always done me a solid on every order.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Andyd@cigar.com
    Sweet. Thanks Dustin. I shall now look at what I want. muahahaha
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:

+1!! He's always done me a solid on every order.

He is the man!!! He has never done me wrong excellent cs even when i call a dozen times a day...lol
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Andyd@cigar.com
    Not that you need the email addy - just call CCom and ask for Andy. Super awesome dude who takes great care of his customers!

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    That's where my tower of power humidor came from.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Andyd@cigar.com
    Not that you need the email addy - just call CCom and ask for Andy. Super awesome dude who takes great care of his customers!

Good idea Glen. I'll do that. For the last hour or so, I've been figuring out what I want. I'm addicted I know. It's a o k.
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. I work hard to literally send you guys little bundles of happiness. Sorry if it took me a bit to get to anyone today we have a new system in place to to keep the FDA out of our operations and it's slowing things up a bit but hopefully it will be smooth sailing once we have everything wired in. Happy smoking all!
  • Options
    F the FDA!

Yeah, I said it!

• Options
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. I work hard to literally send you guys little bundles of happiness. Sorry if it took me a bit to get to anyone today we have a new system in place to to keep the FDA out of our operations and it's slowing things up a bit but hopefully it will be smooth sailing once we have everything wired in. Happy smoking all!
    Hey Andy I havent had the pleasure of dealing with you yet (I usually use Tina) but after all the great thing ive heard you maybe getting a call from me tomorrow!
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    F the FDA!

Yeah, I said it!

Yea! F them in the A! I went there.
  • Options
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    F the FDA!

Yeah, I said it!

AND THA POLICE!

Comin straight from the underground, of course! :-D WERD!!!!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    F the FDA!

Yeah, I said it!

AND THA POLICE!

hahah who knew two missou-rah boyz can be so GANGSTAAAH
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Hey Andy I havent had the pleasure of dealing with you yet (I usually use Tina) but after all the great thing ive heard you maybe getting a call from me tomorrow!
    You use her huh? I she aware of that? That don't sound good at all. ROFL!!

I've never called them. I just point and click.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    F the FDA!

Yeah, I said it!

AND THA POLICE!

hahah who knew two missou-rah boyz can be so GANGSTAAAH
    Both college educated, one Asian and one white boy as lilly white as they come too... we practically OOZE urban angst! LMAO #sarcasm

• Options
    0patience:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

Oh brother, you are MISSING THE BOAT!!! The customer service during a phone call is TEN TIMES what it is on the web site and thats saying A LOT when it comes to CCom!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    0patience:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

Oh brother, you are MISSING THE BOAT!!! The customer service during a phone call is TEN TIMES what it is on the web site and thats saying A LOT when it comes to CCom!

+1000
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:

Hey, who told this newb he could post on this thread!?!?
    J/K Andy, you da man brother!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

LOL, started asking for Andrew to place my bueso order. Excellent customer service! Thanks Andy!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

LOL, started asking for Andrew to place my bueso order. Excellent customer service! Thanks Andy!

Hey doc next time u talk to Andy tell him that he rocks lol thanks for the help Andy!!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

Hey doc next time u talk to Andy tell him that he rocks lol thanks for the help Andy!!!!
    Ahhh, so he's the one that helped you with that trickeroo! Anybody got Andy's address???????? LOL
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Andy who ???? :)

OHHHHH, him ! Yeah he's KEWL !
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

Ahhh, so he's the one that helped you with that trickeroo! Anybody got Andy's address???????? LOL
    No need to bomb me I've got millions of cigars less that 500 ft away.
  • Options
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

LOL You still need to feel some pain from the Redneck Mafia.....lol
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

LOL You still need to feel some pain from the Redneck Mafia.....lol
    haha!
  • Options
    Read my post again I am less than 500ft from millions of cigars... you must not be familiar with mutual assurded destruction.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Read these forums more, you must not know these guys don't care, lol