Home Non Cigar Related

Introduction for a Michigan member

Hey guys. Sorry for the screen name. I signed up a long time ago, never having any real intention of participating on the forums. However, my long-time home over at SRFF went the way of the dodo and I am looking for a new place to hang my hat. Over there I was "Patrick." Well anyhow, I hope to be more active here than in the past. Smoke prefferences: Illusione, LFD, Tatuaje, Room 101, My Father, JdN, Oliva. Really I will smoke just about anything. Other things: I am in a Scotch group with some members on this forum. I am into all sports. I am a teacher. There you have it.

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, there is also a newb trader thread that you will want to post on. Ask for a sponsor and let the mayhem begin!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, what part of Michigan are you from? It seems we are starting to get a decent representation from MI on this forum!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • yupyup Posts: 3
    North Metro-Detroit/ Macomb County
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. Go Lions!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I will refrain from my usual barrage of wolverine insults and just say welcome.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Howdy.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Howdy
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    What's crackin', my man?
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Werd.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Welcome
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    have we herfed before patrick?
  • marineatbn03:
    "I dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan..." I mean errr welcome! haha (im a vols fan no worries)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    marineatbn03:
    "I dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan..." I mean errr welcome! haha (im a vols fan no worries)
    Wow as in UT? I graduated from UTK in 98!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Patrick? As in the starfish from Spongebob Squarepants? AAAAAAAAAWESOME!!! Our first celebrity member fellas!!! :-D

Glad to have you in the fold brother, welcome.

I like yup better. :-)

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

I was once told by a college prof that 'yup' in Russian meant 'fvck'. He told the whole class and actually yelled it in the face of the nearest female student. He was evidently after the shock value.

On a side note, Glen, I wasn't aware that you're a fan of Spongebob Squarepants. Hmmm. Interesting.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:

I was once told by a college prof that 'yup' in Russian meant 'fvck'. He told the whole class and actually yelled it in the face of the nearest female student. He was evidently after the shock value.

On a side note, Glen, I wasn't aware that you're a fan of Spongebob Squarepants. Hmmm. Interesting.
    Are you kidding me??? Spongebob is AWESOME!!! My oldest daughter didnt care for it much, but my youngest loves it and got me into it with her when she was little. We still quote it often to each other, and she has got the Spongebob laugh down COLD - hilarious!!! :-D

• yupyup Posts: 3
    Its a possibility. Im a big bald guy. Whats your name?
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    We shall leave that a mystery at this time...the question back to you is are you attending the scotching smoke men meeting Thursday?
  • CmdioCmdio Posts: 9
    Trident:
    We shall leave that a mystery at this time...the question back to you is are you attending the scotching smoke men meeting Thursday?
    You won't be the only FNG there if that helps, I will be there too for my first time.