Birthday Fish Fry

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
0311 0240 0002 4678 3858

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    0311 0240 0002 4678 3858
    You ok Todd? You've been typing up a lot of numbers lately :p.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    scary man lol
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    0311 0240 0002 4678 3858

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm bringing the tartar sauce, Todd!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    your subject line really makes me wanna eat fish n chips for dinner tonight.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    There is going to be one destroyed catfish by the end if the week. I love it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Noodlin,Noodlin!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    here kitty kitty kitty...lol
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    nothing to see here...move along move along....
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    nothing to see here...move along move along....
    Wait.... so those wern't the droids we were looking for?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I know it isn't conventional but smoked catfish sounds like it will be on the menu later this week......
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I got a craving for a fish sandwich.....

sad I wasn't invited to this fish fry birthday party......hahahah
    But Todd, I do wonder who you could be talking about??. LMAO. Whoever it is, they best be careful so they don't end up like this guy....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    I know it isn't conventional but smoked catfish sounds like it will be on the menu later this week......
    yummm. finger lickin goot.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    0311 0240 0002 4678 3858
    You ok Todd? You've been typing up a lot of numbers lately :p.
    He gets like this sometimes. Personally I think its PTSD. Best to just ride it out.

• Options
    Condiments are in-bound...!
  • Options
    Here's my contribution lol. 0311 2550 0002 1702 0515
  • Options
    Medic45:

Hope that's ketchup, cause I already sent the tartar sauce and malted vinegar!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Hush puppies
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Hush puppies

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Hush puppies

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, LOVE IT!!!
  • Options
    Just got a PM from our good friend, catfishbluezz. Wanted to share it with everyone, looks like y'all got him skeered.
    And you best be careful what you ask for, catfish....I don't have a cooler to spare but I do truly hope that no one gets the wrong idea about this. hahahaha

• Options
    jgibv:
    Just got a PM from our good friend, catfishbluezz. Wanted to share it with everyone, looks like y'all got him skeered.
    And you best be careful what you ask for, catfish....I don't have a cooler to spare but I do truly hope that no one gets the wrong idea about this. hahahaha

We don't think, we know...
  • Options
    Jesus John....nothing is safe around here...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    LMFAO!!!!! That is great! Haha!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Fried catofeesh! mmmmmmm......
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    I do suppose you're right dude. I apologize and shouldn't have shared your secrets with the world.
    But come on....I got a good laugh out of it and just had to share - you gotta admit, that's pure gold and you know it.

I'll tell you what though, just to show there's no hard feeling and that I am sorry - if you end up getting fvcked and need a new cooler, let me know what color you like and what size you need and I'll hook you up. Ok, cool?

• Options
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    I do suppose you're right dude. I apologize and shouldn't have shared your secrets with the world.
    But come on....I got a good laugh out of it and just had to share - you gotta admit, that's pure gold and you know it.

I'll tell you what though, just to show there's no hard feeling and that I am sorry - if you end up getting fvcked and need a new cooler, let me know what color you like and what size you need and I'll hook you up. Ok, cool?
    It's all good...i told Todd I had a rape kit and some lube ready....
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

Hope you bought the economy pack of Heavy Flow Manpons!!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

LOL well I'm glad to know that you're prepared for whatever may come your way, Dustin.
    But the offer still stands so let me know - because after the last smacking you gave me, I really don't want to get on your "bad" side.

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

LOL well I'm glad to know that you're prepared for whatever may come your way, Dustin.
    But the offer still stands so let me know - because after the last smacking you gave me, I really don't want to get on your "bad" side.
    Normally Fish Frys are on friday, But the early bird catches the worm for this fish...........
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    jgibv:

We don't think, we know...
    That stack of bricks I'm droppin on your porch is just the beginning